Mobile Apps
Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to be.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

cash out

if you want people to buy stuff make the app work for cash out like it used too i’m getting over trying to check something out 30 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay problems

I had bought an item the seller sent it to me with missing parts i returned for refund then i bought another one but fedex never delivered to my address i contacted the seller b/c fedex told me he is the only one can file a claim but he refused to do...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay

eBay is no longer recognizing one of my accounts that I just made a purchase from this past Friday...

Tengo un problema.

Hice una compra y no la he recibido. En el sistema aparece que ya recibí el artículo y no he recibido nada.

Payment options

How can I delete the credit cards that are stored on my account and add a new one? I am able to scan and add the card I want to be permanently on there but when I placed my order it defaults to one of the cards I do not want to use.

Similar Products

I want to know how to get these constant Similar Products Ebay advertises off my Email.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors