Mobile Apps
Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to be.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Old app

Go back to the old app!!!!!!!!! This new Ebay is such a pain to use--have to keep changing password, delete/reinstall, cannot sell thru it and have to go to Ebay website.....

Resolved! Can i use my phone for ebay..??

hi, can i use my samsung A12 phone for my selling through ebay.. ?? Because i don't have laptop or other device. I still manage my account through my phone but when ever i start the selling i have a doubt that the phone is enough for this selling pro...

Can't Log in into IOS mobile app

Everytime I try to log in, its says Nil Error and it wont log in. I really need this app to work since this is how I upload my photos to my listings, what is going on?

Resolved! Error - “trading.396”

3 days ago my Apple IOS updated itself changing the search display and stopping me from making repeat purchases with the following message - “We did not find your transaction in our system (Trading.396)”. In fact I get this message just trying to vie...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 29 replies
  • 1 helpful

iOS Version Locks my phone

I have reported this problem multiple times, haven't gotten a fix yet. If I print labels from my iPhone directly to an AirPrint-enabled network printer, the labels print great, until I try to print one with an address in porta Rico. When you click to...

Patment

HiI am having problem to Pay money through this my Computer .

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

iOS version update

Current iOS version 13.4 cannot be updated on my iPhone 6 as it’s not compatible. Please help with a latest compatible version.

iOS version

Current iOS version 13.4 is not compatible on my iPhone so I cannot update. How do I find a later compatible version for my phone?

"Recently Viewed Items" list CUT IN HALF?!?

Does anyone know why my recently viewed items list was cut in half? It started late last night, and it seems it doesn't hold more than 38 items now... I lost a good 40 items I was debating on purchasing... It has continued all day, and is EXTREMELY f...

Can't update app

Ebay is requiring me to use an updated version. However, when I try to, I get stuck in a loop. The prompt is that I must have some iOS version that I don't have, but that I can download an earlier and compatible app. When I click download, I get stuc...

Resolved! End of auction buzz torture

B4, @ end of auction (with item bidding window open) winning bid would highlight yellow & phone would buzz when a new bid came. Now it happens w/ no new bids over & over the last few minutes of auction & double-times for final minute. Not only does t...

Screenshot_20210919-205332.png
Most Marked as Helpful Authors