Militaria Collectors
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Vintage ( WWll ? ) Japanese notes/bookmarks with USA AirForce Star on 3 of them

I have 8 "strips" of paper notes from WW2 (or earlier) era Japan. They seem like a bookmarks in their size, but I'm not sure. They measure approx. 2" x 7"+ and feel like paper from a coloring book and not like a banknote. Three have USA AirForce star...

japanese bookmarks - notes 9-22-18 001.JPG japanese bookmarks - notes 9-22-18 002.JPG japanese bookmarks - notes 9-22-18 003.JPG japanese bookmarks - notes 9-22-18 004.JPG

Do you know anything about these buttons?

I've got some eagle buttons that I'd like to identify. When I bought them they were listed as WWII buttons but I want to verify; I don't want to mis-label them when I sell them. I did research on various sites but there are so many variables. All are...

Id this little pocket knife

HI Board.. I have this little pocket knife but I can't find the logo stamped on the blade. ( Is it Promie, Premier or ???) PAlso if you know what is the type of materiel for tha handle it will be really appreciate to ID it. Thanks

Help needed finding my Great-Uncles WWI dog tag that sold on Ebay in February 2018

While doing some genealogy research I stumbled across my Great-Uncles WWI dog tag on a site called Worthpoint. It identified it as sold on Ebay. I reached out to someone and they checked Worthpoint and Terapeak and were able to tell me it was sold on...

Photo of Sailors

Can anyone identify the country of the sailors in the photo, from uniforms, Dates to about 1908 in China.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Collins & Co. Bowie knife info?

This is an odd one. It was originally marked as a no. 17 but has been stamped over with no. 18. Blade is 12". Total length is 16".Having a hard time finding another like it on the web and I don't have the Collins book.Any help is appreciated.

20180722_164508_HDR.jpg

WWII Medal ID please?

Grandad's last name starts with a W anyway looks like an M on leather. Don't know anything about it. Any help appreciated

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help identifying German military unit WWII on wooden target.

Hello. I was hoping I could get some help identifying a German military unit from 1936. I just acquired a wooden target that has the names of of the soldiers/participants next to each bullet hole. There are (abbreviated) ranks next to some of the nam...

IMG_2544.JPG IMG_2548.JPG

Collins & Co. Bowie knife info?

This is an odd one. It was originally marked as a no. 17 but has been stamped over with no. 18. Blade is 12". Total length is 16".Having a hard time finding another like it on the web and I don't have the Collins book.Any help is appreciated.

20180722_164508_HDR.jpg

Can anyone identify this?

I found this with my uncles wwii gear. Is it trench art? Maybe a self made buckle? Then again maybe they don’t go together. It looks like a German soldier. The metal is very thin possibly aluminum

image.jpg image.jpg
User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Israeli M-15 Gas Mask?

I believe this is the original box for the gas mask. It was wrapped in plastic and everything was "tight" inside of the box. It fit like a glove, but the box was opened. All signs are pointing towards an Israeli M-15 Gas Mask, but wanted to see if an...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

ID on a WW2 US Army pin?

This pin is bronze (or maybe closer to copper) and is about an inch high with a thick mounting stud like for a hat. I'm pretty sure it's from the WW2 era and Army from the other items it was with. It's a little beat up and shows it's age. Is this a u...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful