Militaria Collectors
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Picadilly Circus Fighter Ace?????

Inscription on photo is difficult to make out, but appears to state: "To Cannon Ball Cannon/Last of the bix _____Loopes!/From Ace of Picadilly Circus/Dan Brennan." Any idea on who this is?

User avatar by Scout
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Knife/dagger ID

I have had this for years. It is 9 3/4" overall with a 5 1/2" blade. Nickel/chrome finish. It certainly has a German/Austrian look to it, but have not come across any references to it. Any suggestions?Thanks! Jack

Need help with wing pins

Have these 4 pins I am trying to identify. Does anyone know these pins? I have so much military here and it's a huge learning curve, enjoying every minute! I know the one is parachutists, but no clue what branch or decade. I accidently posted this in...

old photograph – Italian military? Sun helmets?

I have this old photo, circa 1900. It shows military soldiers marching with playing the fife and drums. The signs in the background are not that help as they are hard to read. Are those Italian sun helmets? Any help would be appreciated…it might not ...

Screen Shot 2018-03-02 at 10.40.28 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-03-02 at 10.40.14 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-03-02 at 10.39.56 AM.png
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Stumped on a lapel pin

I know I have seen this logo before but my brain is stumped. Is this perhaps army or other military? I looked at sports teams and airlines, not finding it. No idea of the decade either, they have no pin number. Appreciate any thoughts on this pin. Ma...

photo-27.JPG