Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Finding a LIVE PERSON to discuss a problem I have with an order th was shipped to a different

The tracking number I received was probably for "MY" order that apparently was mis-labeled, wrong name and wrong address. I called FedEx, they told me I was either sent the wrong tracking number or it was sent to the wrong person, which would mean it...

Order

The seller send me a $15 offer free shipping and I wanted to cancel because I accept the offer and change my mind they're not obligated to cancel are they if you ask? I told my change of mine they continue with the order.

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! What will happen if I don't pay for an auction I bid & won? Tried to cancel.

I forgot about an item I bid on & tried to cancel by contacting seller but no response. I'm bidding on a more expensive item from same seller that I really want & was hoping they would cancel the lesser item so I can increase my bid on the other. I k...

TV series "The Bear"

I am interested in the TV series "The Bear," which for some reason has not been released in DVD or Blu-ray in the U.S. but has been released in Asia (e.g., China and perhaps elsewhere). There are dozens of eBay sellers of "The Bear," and the box is c...

can't make a bid because payment method is not "set"

I'm a new member. I ordered an item yesterday with no real problem. Today I tried to "make an offer," on another item, having been contacted and prompted by the website. But, instead of another smooth transaction, I got a RED alert balloon next to pa...

Prohibited item unsold stock and taxes question

In 2023 I had the great idea to sell adult comics (lewd drawings). Sold a bunch over a few months without any issue, then I got hit with "listings removed" emails and a warning from eBay. So I stopped selling them. Now I have a box of these and canno...

HGTSNS

I spent over $2000 on two identical items from one seller on the 1st of January and on the 2nd of January the same items from the same seller included the HGTSNS offer ($100 off) ...is there any way I can have this assigned to my purchase?

Bidding is a waste of time

I bid for an item advertised as ending at 19:41:00 I placed a bid and was the winning bid at 19:41:00 according to the bid board on the website another bidder placed at bid at 19:41:35 after the bidding should have closed but was awarded as the winni...

I was scammed in an auction

I won an auction recently for a rather expensive cell phone. My item never arrived even though Ebay tracking showed it delivered. Went through all the necessary steps looking for a package around my mailbox, checking with neighbors. After my package ...

Resolved! How do you report a vulgar seller?

My apologies if this is the wrong topic/board. I am going through a return with a maniac seller who after seeing pictures of the item in pieces will not allow me to return the item. He accused me of swapping parts, intentionally damaging the unit, be...

Screenshot 2023-12-28 11.05.34 AM.png

Product description

I'm trying to order Estroven capsules, next to the description it has ×2, I'm assuming it means 2 boxes, I did contact the seller, but no response as of yet, I want to purchase the items before they get sold, but I also do not want to over pay, becau...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! My purchases design format

WHY changing something still working fine?? In my "book", a decent human being stay married for life. But this book is not in KGB's library.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors