Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer fails to pay

What happens to a buyer who fails to pay for an auction listed item?

guest purchase support reaching an agent

A purchase was made using a different computer than I normally use, and I used guest checkout (I have an ebay account, but this particular order was placed without the use of the account). The order has not shipped. I wish to obtain support, however,...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scammers and junk collectors Trolling Ebay for Suckers

I have been a member of eBay since its inception. In the last 60 days, I have seen a 1,000% increase in junk camera and lens sales prices coupled with super high shipping rates. eBay must do more to stop these scammers from listing these items to pro...

Resolved! Possible scam / details not making sense

Good morning, I recently found a good deal on an item. Listing looked legit enough and item was in US so I made the purchase. I am usually good at checking the seller but I overlooked it and now I noticed he was a new user that created his account ab...

Item purchased is not the item I recieved

I purchased a item based on the picture and description the seller provided. The item I received is no where near what I purchased. When I tried to contact the seller, the seller is now inactive and cannot be reached via ebay. When trying to view the...

Sellers that scam buyers on shipping fees.

In far over a decade of purchases, I have over 900 positive responses and absolutely no disparaging remarks about me purchasing.Recently I have approached several sellers about their exhorbenant shipping fees. Remember, you can check shipping fees wi...

• 20 replies
  • 2 helpful

fraud

I purchased a bvlgari necklace from seller # ho423650, took it to a top-reputable jeweler who confirmed that even though the produce was sent in a bvlgari box with bvlgari papers to "confirm its authenticity"...it is totally fake. I was charged $499 ...

Scammed by seller (no response): How long do I wait before contacting eBay?

Hello— I purchased a pair of sneakers for my daughter yesterday morning, and it’s becoming obvious that it was a scam. How long do I need to wait before altering eBay? The price was suspiciously low—but with a $38 shipping fee from here within the US...

Shoe Scam??

I bid on a pair of sneakers and won, on Dec 9. Today is the day they’re supposed to be delivered, and the status doesn’t even say shipped. How do I even know if the Seller actually sent the shoes to the Authenticator in the first place? Tried to cont...

Classic ebay Scam - I want my money back now

I know this is going to the community forum and not ebay but that's because ebay won't actually allow mw to report the issue. I purchased a printer part from a China-based seller. Got a message that they were shipping gloves as a "free gift" which ob...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How can I see the full ad of something I've bought?

hello - sorry if this is a stupid question. i just bought a lot and want to see the original ad again to review the pictures. I can view my receipt and in that page is shows shipment tracking information and the listing headline with a hyperlink. If ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors