Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Media Mail

I am trying to list a book, like 90% of my inventory. Today, the media mail option isn't available. Anyone else have this problem? Does anyone know how to fix it?

close acct

to many emails sent to me and I want it stopped. I have asked for it to stop before and still not so I want my acct closed

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

scam buyer

Need to report a scam buyer but cannot find an appropriate thread.elste762334If someone can get this to the relevant department I would be most grateful.I am receiving scam threatening paypal emails from them, which I have sent to paypal.Thank you.

Motercycle

I was wandering  were to pic up a item if it says local  pick up

Resolved! I RETURNED MY PURCHASE BUT THE CASE IS CLOSED.

WHEN THE PACKAGE ARRIVED IN MY HOLIDAY, BECAUSE THE PACKAGE DID NOT ARRIVE ON THE EXACT DATE OF DELIVERY, WHEN I RETURNED SICK AND ONLY YESTERDAY I CAN RETURN THE ITEM, THE SELLER WILL RECEIVE IT AND I WANT TO GET MY CASH AND I REBATE MY CASH HELP ME...

selling

i have 3 unrelated items i want 2 post...one 4 bids, the other 2 r 4 sale at specific dollar amounts? what do i do from here?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Getting money back if Buy as a Guest

Hi, Can anyone tell me how i request a refund?I signed in as a guest and although i received an email about my ebay pucrhase order no. etc I wish to cancel it as the tickets I purchased were hugely discounted and I believe it was a fraudulent seller....

Question on return

I listed a old car part. In description I listed as untested but appears to be in good condition. It was a fuel pump. This item I believe was new, but didn't advertise as new as knowing it has rubber diaphragms and the fact I can't test I only listed...

Watch List

Something has gone wrong with my watch list. I am unable to remove items from the list. The items that have expired no longer have the blue bar that says "saved in your watch list", so I can't click on the "remove" link. At the top of the list, the b...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Selling Vintage Medicines and OTC Health Aids

I purchased a box of very vintage bottles from pharmacies with prescription medicines inside (and pharmacy label) and over the counter health aids. Do the phamacy bottles have to be emptied? Can the OTC health aids be left as found - full or partial ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors