Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Return item, no packaging materials...

I received an item, a chair cushion. It is a Walmart item but they no longer sell the color and pattern I want. I found it on Ebay. The seller had a different one sent from my local (10 miles away) Walmart. It was dropped at my door with no packaging...

wrong item not as described.jpg

error while listing

Hello Sir we are getting error message while listing on our account "To maintain a safe trading environment, eBay places limits on the number of categories sellers can list in. Currently, you do not have required permission to sell in this category."...

Why "Bidders" are not required to pay?

Why is the bidder not required to have a payment method on file when placing a bid? I have zero interest in getting bids from people who do not have a CC or bank on file with eBay. I do not want to send invoices and cross my fingers. And they should ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Custom fee & tax

I purchased an item from Japan and I live in US. I paid for the purchase and also got charged for tax. Do I have to pay more after I get the package for custom? Thank you.

Bad buying experience

not too long ago i started selling on Ebay, bhought alot of stuff created listings and kept asking ebay question to do things correctly.. out of my 105 orders i had 1 neutral because of a glitch on ebays site which caused me to be able to see the ref...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors