Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Free Shipping

All of my listings are showing up Free Shipping. I did not choose this and want it changed. How do I reach the right person to help me fix this? slblueyes

Ebay's horrible, new version.

Anyone else fed up with ebay's so-called, updated version? And, every time I call them, I cannot understand their horrible, broken English, and they hang up on me. Listings I was able to list before they screwed everyone, I cannot list any more. It t...

Never sent item

I purchased an item on June 22 the seller kept moving the arrival date because of deaths in his family and so on eBay won’t give me my money back saying it’s past the 30 days. I never received the item I never received a refund and all I get from eBa...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scammers! All scammers!

I literally just started really selling on my account this week and last night after posting all my shoe inventory I got tons of offers! I accepted every one thinking eBay is all secure. Every! One! Was! An! Attempt! To! SCAM! Me! My question is how ...

Trying to use a Visa Giftcard to purchase an item.

Hello, recently I have tried to use a Visa Giftcard to purchase an item but for some reason it always declines my payment every time. I have probably quadruple checked that I have entered the right information and that the card has enough money on it...

Shipping damage

Who do I contact for damaged items that I purchased on here but was damaged in shipping through USPS?Ebay? or USPS? Or is it a loss cause? Any feedback would help. Hate to just be throwing money out the window like this continuously.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Auction item

I had a buyer win the auction. But it said he didn't pay. So I started auction over again. And he contacted me wonder why. Can I stop the new auction and let him pay or did I miss it up.

Question about buyer

I'm a seller. The buyer is returning this item. He sent me wrong address and after open dispute. He told that it our mistake with address, but it's lie. We have screenshots messages and sticker, which was sticked on the package. We sent his package o...

Why are seller fees so high?

I'm a private seller and have just sold some wholesale items for £250 (on 1 listing). The listing was for collection only as heavy and bulky items. The buyer wasn't able to pay directly online through ebay as the site wasn't letting her do this and s...

Unable to refund an item.

Received item in June 28…. By the time i found out the watch does not fit me and not working, seller has closed the return/refund case… i thought ebay is money back guarantee… this is worth $167.00 . Please I want my money back… i will return the ite...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors