Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problem with the seller timelyrain001

On 26th May 2021 I purchased 1pcs DC12V Normally closed solenoid valve Micro electric valve #162772419318 x10 for $34.56. from timelyrain001The seller promptly informed me that the item was out of stock and that they would refund my money.It is now o...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer says they didnt receive a part

I sent a box with 3 items. I am sure I included the 3 items but the buyer states they only recieved 2 items.They want reimbursement for the missing item and are asking $75 dollars for an item they can buy on the manufacturers website for $30.A) shoul...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Info on seller

I bought a item from a seller that was not what I expected, so I wrote a negative review.The item had a return address of Riverside, CA.The seller emailed me about the review but the email address was Hong Kong.Should I respond to this email??

Not getting refund

So I had this item that I bought on June the 30th and it said it would arrive around August the 9th.i thought this was fine until it was getting close the the shipping day and the status of the item never changed,so It was about a day or 2 before the...

buyer cannot pay for item won is getting blocked

I have a person who has tried to purchase item several time over the past week he keeps telling me I have him blocked and he cannot bid or make offer . I don't have anyone blocked. Some how on Aug. 01 he made an offer which I accepted but now he is t...

Left Wrong Feedback

so I was dissatisfied with a purchase I recently made and when I went to leave feedback I left low stars and a negative comment. However, I didn't see the options at the top where you pick green black or red for positive neutral or negative. So even ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Question about a refused USPS package issue

Hello, Currently I'm handling a situation with my buyer about an issue with postage due on the package that he didn't want to pay (the shipping label was accidentally labeled with 1oz for the weight; creating a shipping fee that was way too expensive...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors