Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller promotion markdown sale doesnt work

I cant create marketing promotion markdown sale for a few weeks now. It turned out no items to be selected and then it cant complete.I was wondering if the there is something wrong with my account or wrong platform.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cancellation

We order the TV about two weeks ago and not only has it still not been shipped but we are not interested in it anymore and we just want our money back.

advanced search with strange symbols

when i use advanced search , other searches appear above search pertaining to previous searches , which is normal . But the suggested searches have a left and right arrow beside them , which brings up search results that have nothing to do with the i...

Resolved! Waiting for Payment, Buyer wants Invoice, items included on invoice no longer valid for sale??

So I am a very infrequent user of Ebay, my last account was deactivated because of inactivity, let alone seller and just had an offer on an item I accepted. The item is in "waiting for payment" status on the sold page, but there is a message undernea...

Resolved! item not as described

the item i received was not as the sell described. they offered to refund part of what i paid. is here any way i can get the whole amount. i just dont think it was fair. help.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Account restriction

hello, I have already provided documents, track numbers of parcels, screenshots of the goods sent by me, feedback from buyers, closed all cases from buyers. Is the account not open?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors