Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

My money

I sold an item and don't know where my money is. I don't see the transaction in my PayPal history. I see where ebay is starting some kind of deal where you enter your checking account information and get paid directly. I don't want to do that I just ...

Part Geeks

I had ordered an engine oil cooler Mopar. I paid 104 and some change. I recieved a radiator cap!! Sent in return and am waiting for refund. Better yet, I would like the part. My boyfriend is really upset and I can't seem to find away to talk to a hum...

free shipping, HUH?

Ebay listed my 3 items up for sale as free shipment. They are clearly not to be shipped for free and says so in the typed out list. Buyers see the listing as free shipping, so what do I do?

How to report **bleep** postings

I bought an item. Paid same day. Seller closed the item so it showed as invalid. Waited 10 days, nothing. Got my money back from my credit card company. Can't leave neg feedback cause ebay doesnt recognize original listing. How can I live

Resolved! Feedback

How do I retract a negative feedback comment I made to someone? They have since amended the issue and good old email there end said it was sent my end never recieved not even in junk but it’s been corrected now.

Ebay suddenly a fraud zone???

Purchased a pair of boots, but can't return them because the address is in another language, and of course, Ebay if conveniently unavailable. I'm cancelling Ebay, not worth the **bleep**, and still trying to return these cheap, ugly boots.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping issues

Is it just me or does anyone else having shipping issues with eBay? I'll list an item to ship USPS parcel select ground, then when item sells, parcel select ground is no longer offered!!! Spoke with NINA by typing and she said i need to go to the P O...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors