Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FedEx shipping cost adjustment glitch AGAIN!!!

We've had 6 shipping adjustments come through this week just like in March/April. One was for $103 alone. And just like last time, they're showing our weights lower than what we put in... Ebay and FedEx need to get this glitch fixed once and for all....

Fedex overcharge on label AGAIN!!!

There was a two week period in April where sellers using Fedex effectively were getting cost adjustments that virtually doubled their shipping charges. Each time a corrected adjustment was made days later. Today I received another of these overcharge...

craigkevin_0-1715938520257.png

Shipped items not scanned

I recently dropped off about a dozen items to ship at my local post office. Only 3 of the items got scanned and the rest all say label created, USPS still awaiting item. I’ve never had this happen so I’m concerned my buyers won’t receive their items ...

Resolved! Shipping 1st Class without tracking advice.

Hi, I have sold some flat items (greeting cards etc.) without tracking but that reduces my rating in that "uploaded and scanned" area. How do other sellers deal with 1st class mailings? I have certainly purchased items that were mailed regular 1st cl...

Reshipper is Portland

Someone bought a sports card from me. I only have 35 transactions, so I wasn't aware of re-shippers. I sent the package to Portland on April 29. It got to Portland May 3. Then the tracking said forwarding to next location for 3 days until May 6. Stil...

Shipped via Ebay International Shipping. Item maked as "missing customs documents" and hasn't moved

I had an international buyer (from Chile) buy one of my listings. This was my first time ever using EIS.The tracking shows it arrived in Miami two weeks ago and that it is "missing customs documents" and it has been "on hold" since then without any f...

Fishy postal rule

To avoid any more late shipments on my dash board, I asked for my package to be scanned when I handed it to the lady at the post office. I was told they are not allowed to scan it until it's leaving the post office. That does not seem right but I don...

User avatar by Visionary
  • 24 replies
  • 1 helpful

Offering combined shipping on paid items.

How do I combine shipping in Seller Hub? I’m trying to combine 2 items that have been paid for.I was following this instruction that I saw in an earlier post:* * *Go to seller hub -> orders awaiting shipment. Then check the boxes next to the two item...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! FedEx shipping cost adjustments.

Fellow eBay sellers, Be aware of FedEx. I recently received numerous cost adjustments from them, totaling over $100. I believe they are intentionally doing this to take advantage of eBay sellers, or possibly other online sellers, to increase their pr...

FedEx Shipping Adjustements 02.jpg FedEx Shipping Adjustements.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 81 replies
  • 9 helpful

Bad Delivery Service

On Apr 19, 2024 I have placed an order and the Seller had delivered the item to Ebay Hub since Apr 26, 2024. Since then and till now May 17, 2024 the item is in Melrose Park, IL, US !!! Why holding the item? Is there a reason? Can someone from ebay s...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors