cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FedEx shipping cost adjustment glitch AGAIN!!!

We've had 6 shipping adjustments come through this week just like in March/April. One was for $103 alone. And just like last time, they're showing our weights lower than what we put in... Ebay and FedEx need to get this glitch fixed once and for all. Over $200 billed to our account, ridiculous 🙄 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

FedEx is famous for these chargebacks. I use USPS GA and UPS Ground.  I never see up-charges from UPS but occasionally USPS. Usually for some small change like a dollar or so. Only happens once a year or so and sometimes they are credits instead of debits.

FedEx is not a service I would be using.

Posting ID
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Getting this again also for the 3rd or 4th time since December. Each time it's because my label is printed for 1 lb more than the actual weight, and each time the "adjustment" is a fee between $8-$25 which doesn't make sense because even if the label was 1 lb lower than it was supposed to be it wouldn't cost that much more.  This time the item was 14.5 lb so I rounded it up to 15 and now the fee is $8.17. The last few times I was refunded so we'll see what happens this time. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply