Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90590 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37069 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25491 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12507 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6363 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4585 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14046 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1014 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em because I am noticing all of the privileges that they seem to acquire are privileges that they are widely abusing unfortunately hurting the little gu...

Ebay up to no good again.

I recently read a post where a seller achieved top rated sellers status and his sales suddenly and suspiciously tanked.I was recently promoted from "rockstar" to "super star" status in the ebay community.Yesterday I had a zero sales day.I can't help ...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 16 replies
  • 4 helpful

MacBook bound to email of seller

Hello, I ordered a second-hand MacBook air (in Dec 2023) and when I got it I could use my apple account. Some months afterwards, I had to to reset the laptop and now am stuck. There is an email associated to the laptop. I guess the previous user has ...

s-l1600.jpg

High pricing !

What is going on with eBay ! Why is everything so expensive now ? I'm looking at used items with high pricing on them ! They're almost as much as the items I can pay for brand new at a retail store, I am about ready to close my account this is gettin...

Delivery attempt made (Buyer)

Hello, the Item I am shipping is still in the USA while I am outside the USA.What does it mean;Delivery attempt made while the item has not left the countryItem Ready for pickup while on tracking it is still in the USA.Item Returned by CustomsThe Ite...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

SHIPPING IS SO EXPENSIVE!!!

I don't understand why shipping one keyboard key costs 26 NIS? The product costs 7 or 4 dollars and the shipping costs about 12 times! So where is the logic here?

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller ignoring return messages

Hi All,I brought Aqueous Cream from a seller, because it was a certain brand. Buyer informed me after purchase brand was not available. Offered alternative. I turned this down. However, buyer started dispatch. I never received this item. I have conta...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Excluding some items from free shipping

I offer free shipping on orders of $50 or more. Most of my items are small so it is not an issue. But I do sell some larger items weighing several pounds that I'd like to exclude from this. It just eats into my profit too much to ship those big items...

Resolved! I was charged extra by Fedex - who is to blame eBay or the seller ?

I have bought an item with shipping through "eBay International Shipping". VAT and all shipping charges should have been included in that. Despite this, a few weeks after delivery Fedex has sent me an invoice for VAT and some administrative shipping ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Also done. After 22+ years, I’m never selling on eBay again.

Same story here.. sold something for $220 bucks, they rounded up to $243 and charged 13% on that. It’s been 2 weeks and eBay is still holding my money as they please for no reason. Seller has already received their item a week ago. They’re clearly tr...

Feedback and phone and chat

Well ebay phone support is at 11:50 AM saying that is past operating hours. So I have to chat. Buyer supplies wrong address and asks us to ship to a different one. Reported buyer. Cancelled sale and told them to re-purchase with the proper address. B...