Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Look this problem: can’t add and can’t buy

Cannot add to the list

Cannot zoom the picture 

Cannot move picture to picture 

Cannot buy any item from the list

Why did the blue line appear when I tried to add it to the list or buy it.

16E151DA-7581-41FA-ABBE-841595C8F08F.jpeg5F2D0899-6C63-4A5F-A106-B92E70C8FA95.jpegE834FC19-A591-46F2-B994-FE9EAA8C580E.jpegB25AE11F-0981-4D3D-BF49-EFDD1F604EB8.jpeg

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Which browser and operating system are you using? Latest versions?

Can you complete a purchase if you use a different browser?

Or a private or incognito browser window?

Or a different device?

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Same here.  I may be using an outdated OS and browser but the fact is it worked yesterday on the same device. I even disabled all browser add-ons. Didn't help. No, nothing different on my end but the sandwich I'm eating now. Definitely a website problem.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Same issue.  Again, worked perfectly on Tuesday, but not working now.  Yes, am using an outdated OS and browser.  Have to, due to my using a non-cloud version of Photoshop.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Same exact problems going on here! This has been going on since Wed. evening for me. I was shopping ebay for an item, everything was working normally. Then suddenly it stopped working. I can't zoom the photos, can't add things to the cart or watch list, etc.

I did a chat with an ebay rep yesterday morning which didn't resolve anything. He did suggest trying to log into a page using the incognito window, which I did and everything worked fine when I did that, worked normally, no problems. However, this morning the incognito mode is NOT working. The incognito pages are acting just like the regular mode pages. I also tried clearing the cache and cookies, etc. That did not help either. Right now my ebay pages, for shopping, are pretty much useless to me. Can't do squat. Dead in the water. I have some birthday shopping to get done, so guess I'm going to have to shop on Amazon now, which I don't really like doing.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I may be using an outdated OS and browser

Which?

but the fact is it worked yesterday

That is often how these things go. Everything is fine until it suddenly isn't.

Did you report your problem to eBay and provide the details of your OS and browser?

You may want to consider trying a different browser in the mean time.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply