cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

That Stings... I understand other now... But eBay will protect sellers

Had first negative given today from buyer... There was no profanity in it.. Just said "Item was never delivered"

I didn't panic or get upset, just said, well, that's part of the game I suppose...

They left a negative feedback... Then, an INR was opened, and I refunded immediately... Send a message and apologized and when the package arrives, I hope they enjoy it, didn't ask the buyer to revise it, cause they have a history of leaving neutrals and negs and didn't think it would help and waste a revision request...

Requested eBay to remove the feedback thru seller hub (couldn't hurt to try) and BAM, the feedback was removed with-in 10 minutes..

I may be just 1 of few, but it worked... I just don't understand why people go crazy and call eBay thieves, fraud, scammers and things like that... Breathe, and be happy regardless what life throws at you...

I would have lived with that big ugly red dot for a year, if they did nothing!...

Happy selling

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Your one of the lucky ones for sure.

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Any idea what happened to the item?

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

It was 1 week past the delivery time it said out for delivery!.. Probably never scanned after it was delivered... Either way, it wasn't but a $14 item... I'm not worried about a low $ item.

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

May you have reason to stay happy 

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Thanks for the upbeat, positive post.

It amazes me how many regular posters here seem so upset and distrustful of ebay,

always criticizing them. Nothing positive to say. One negative comment/post  after another 

... yet continue to sell here.

When I don't like something or someone, I try to stay as far away from them as possible. 

Undone - Bachman & Cummings
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

So exactly what did tracking indicate?

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

@soh.maryl wrote:

Um, see post 4 where that is explained.

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

@jameshen1 wrote:

@soh.maryl wrote:

Um, see post 4 where that is explained.

It was probably delivered anyway. Our carrier told me once that when their packages are scanned as Out for Delivery, they then have 14 hours (8 hours of straight time + 6 hours of overtime) within which to get each of their packages scanned as Delivered (i.e. there is a specific count of packages on their route to be delivered), or else alarm bells go off at the PO and the carrier has to account for each "leftover" package: either Notice Left, or Undeliverable, or whatever. Most likely guess IMHO is that the carrier just plain forgot to do the Delivered scan, and management chose to look the other way, at least this time. 

As the USPS cannot prove delivery, if it was Ground Advantage, Priority Mail or similar, the package is covered for up to $100 if the OP wants to file a missing mail complaint with USPS to recover what they had to refund their buyer.

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

No one here forces anyone to read posts they don't like.  Maybe your life would be more positive not reading all the posts you perceive as unhelpful/critical.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

@rugerskick wrote:

No one here forces anyone to read posts they don't like.  Maybe your life would be more positive not reading all the posts you perceive as unhelpful/critical.

Wouldn't I have to read a post first before I decide that I don't like it?  😉

Undone - Bachman & Cummings
Message 11 of 11
latest reply