Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90597 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37070 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25494 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12508 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6365 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4586 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14046 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1014 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

New Scam? Very Odd. For a yard Seed Spreader.

Hello everyone. This is new for me. I ordered a seed spreader for my yard. Nothing special. First seller (He was fairly new to eBay). Shipped item through FEDEX. OK? It was free shipping and FEDEX is expensive. FEDEX delivered a small, small package ...

High pricing !

What is going on with eBay ! Why is everything so expensive now ? I'm looking at used items with high pricing on them ! They're almost as much as the items I can pay for brand new at a retail store, I am about ready to close my account this is gettin...

Shipping cost

I had a buyer enter the wrong package dimensions when calculating the shipping costs for them since they pay for shipping. I had the dimensions on the descriptions already, but they input a much smaller size and USPS would not take it since it was to...

Never opted in to International shipping, cancelled orders

I have never participated in Ebay International shipping. I had unhappily found out one of the Ebay listing areas that Ebay sneak fills out was the International shipping fields so I was always very careful to check, double check, and re check those ...

Feedback

I posted positive feedback for a seller, but it does not show up in his feedback. It does, however, show up in my "left for others." May I have your thoughts, please?

Ebay listing

I have a list in renay canada and want to share ot in enau misddle east how ?

Promoted listings

Why will it not let me promote my items on here? I had several .99 auctions that i would promote, but i am unable so to protect myself i had to raise the prices. Unfortunate…. I have an excellent seller rating and need this reinstated.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful