cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback

I posted positive feedback for a seller, but it does not show up in his feedback.  It does, however, show up in my "left for others."  May I have your thoughts, please?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Feedback

As others have posted on multiple threads, the most relevant should be the most recent.  Another example of fixing something that doesn't need fixing when there are other things that need fixing that are ignored. 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 6 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Feedback

Did you sort the seller's feedback by most recent?

There is a pull down arrow (toggle?) to do this on the feedback screen.

It may be showing older feedback first that is what the ebay system thinks is most relevant versus newest.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Feedback

@benchmark,

Your feedback and comment are probably there, just not where you expect to find them on the seller's profile.  eBay recently made a change to how feedback are shown on profile pages, if you look on the right, above your sellers first received feedback, you will see Sort By: Most relevant  v  If you click on the down arrow and select Most recent, you will probably find your feedback near to the top of the list when the page reloads. 

Don't bother asking us why ebay made that change to the feedback order.  It was done without asking for input, and many have complained about it but they haven't changed it back.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Feedback

@mudshark61369 wrote:  

many have complained about it ... 

I've yet to find the first one who says s/he thinks the Most Relevant sort is worth a fig. 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Feedback

So true.  I gave positive feedback to a seller last week, had to scroll down past FBs from 6 months ago to find it.🙄

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Feedback

As others have posted on multiple threads, the most relevant should be the most recent.  Another example of fixing something that doesn't need fixing when there are other things that need fixing that are ignored. 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply