Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90594 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37070 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25493 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12507 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6365 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4585 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14046 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1014 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Resolved! Bad Seller Being Protected?

Purchased an item that was supposed to be "new with tags" in women's size 10. The item arrived sans any tags and is NOT size 10 - not even close. Initiated a return solidly founded on the facts; the seller misrepresented the item's condition and also...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

selling

Morning, I recently contacted ebay(the 22nd of april) about lack of sales and views(no international sales in a year and little or no views and sales between 8am and 8pm daily), the rep talked to the solutions dept, they told me I was getting overlap...

Ebay up to no good again.

I recently read a post where a seller achieved top rated sellers status and his sales suddenly and suspiciously tanked.I was recently promoted from "rockstar" to "super star" status in the ebay community.Yesterday I had a zero sales day.I can't help ...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 23 replies
  • 5 helpful

Ebay charged from me additional fees 6% for bellow standards

I checked last transactions and found additional 6% fee cause i am bellow standards seller. My rating was lowered for such cases as: 1) There were 4 listings with a response to return the buyer outside the eBay regulations, because there was no respo...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

no return of my money

Pekka MustonenLilla Torskogsbacken 6Torslanda 42353SwedenPayment info Ending in 5030Visa credit card ending in 5030Pekka Mustonen929.42 SEKEUR 79.80Mar 10 at 1:12 PM Ending in 5030Visa credit card ending in 5030Pekka Mustonen-929.42 SEK-EUR 79.80Mar ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

refunds

i am supposed to refund a customer but the cash on my ebay account and other places are not up to after refunding others please how best do i deal with thisi got out of stocks the good i was selling

SHIPPING IS SO EXPENSIVE!!!

I don't understand why shipping one keyboard key costs 26 NIS? The product costs 7 or 4 dollars and the shipping costs about 12 times! So where is the logic here?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

New image viewing experience is awful!

EBAY, if you're listening, the new image viewing experience is awful. You seem to have removed the ability to pop the image out into a new window to view a full size image. That was far better than the new "magnified" image within a much smaller foot...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 3 helpful

Paid for item. Didn’t arrive. No purchase history showing

Purchased fly, bug killer tape. Paid for it. Got an email to confirm, payment & delivery. But no purchase history showing on this item. Never arrived. Sent seller @moneycruncher details & photo of purchase. The order number doesn’t seem to exist. Wha...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How to buy on ebay and pay cash

Hi, I saw a local pickup listing that I’m interested in buying. The problem is, the listing says to pay cash only. It seems like there’s not a way to not pay through PayPal. How does that work? Should I pay with PayPal and pay again in person and get...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em because I am noticing all of the privileges that they seem to acquire are privileges that they are widely abusing unfortunately hurting the little gu...