cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Sell Similar Does Not Add Feedback at Bottom of Listing

I have been noticing that when using sells similar when you check the listing after it has "posted" there is no feedback at the bottom of the screen for me as a seller although at the top of the page, by the pictures, it shows I have feedback.

While seeing this I started checking other listings from days gone by and noticed the same thing.

Because there are so many lines of other seller products on the page right underneath my item someone may be tempted to not buy from me if they see a big blank page of feedback and not realizing it is an error. Can this get reviewed please?

44012_0-1714130518543.png

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

I saw that on a new listing of mine last night. 

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

Thank you, I honestly thought I was losing my mind and it was just me and something I did.  I truly hope someone looks into this.

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

@44012 

I am seeing this on one of your newly listed items

Screenshot 2024-04-26 071205.jpg

I started a thread here that may interest you https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Anyone-else-seeing-the-Visit-Store-button-Missing-On-Listing/m... 

Although I have not seen the specific issue you show in your screenshot, it appears eBay is doing some more testing with this module. If you check a listing using incognito and/or another browser does the module appear differently?

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

I listed approximately 60 or so listing yesterday with sell similar.

Feedback shows on every single one. 
Might be a slight delay when the listing is indexing.

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

Brand new listings are fine.

Items that were "sell similar" from last night are not fine.

I removed one of the items as  a test and did another (sell similar) from the original (not the new deleted one)  a few times. It still shows no feedback. I may just start over, the photos needed updating anyway.  

I started going through my sell similar items I did last night, earlier this morning, and noticed that (guessing) 1 out of 5 did not have the feedback. I think I must have done about 30 last night.

I can try again and post the listing number when done if it is still the same.

Thanks for the responses.........

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

eBay does site maintenance on Thursday nights.

Are you still experiencing the problem when you 'sell similar' today? If the answer is no, then I'd chalk this up to the site acting weird on Thursday nights while they roll out updates.

You might try revising those listings from last night to see if it triggers the FB to appear @44012 .

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 7 of 14
latest reply

Thanks, that is what I am doing. I did remember that about Thursday night but didn't think about it. I probably thought it was Wednesday. 🙃

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

@44012 

@wastingtime101 

Yes, I am seeing the same thing now. I just launched a few listings using sell similar and this is what the module looks like on one of the five sell similar listings

Screenshot 2024-04-26 081809.jpg

I just revised the listing with the module that looks like this ^^^^ and now the module looks like my other listings.

Screenshot 2024-04-26 082634.jpg

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

I just added this listing and this is what is shows:

44012_0-1714146736845.png

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

I just listing something brand new and the same thing is happening.

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

@44012 

On your listing https://www.ebay.com/itm/204765875495 I see this

Screenshot 2024-04-26 091714Bracelet 1.jpgScreenshot 2024-04-26 091625Bracelet.jpg

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

Thank you so much @mcdougle4248 !

I have signed out many times and also used three different browsers.

The last two listings I did today (including the one you have shown me) show otherwise on my page.

How bleeping crazy.

It's always 5 pm somewhere in the world......it may be a good day to close up early.

🕔🍺

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

@44012 

Have you tried as @wastingtime101 suggested and revised those two listings? You do not need to make any changes, just go through the steps. When I did that to my one sell similar this morning that showed the wonky feedback module it corrected the issue.

Message 14 of 14
latest reply