cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid for item. Didn’t arrive. No purchase history showing

Purchased fly, bug killer tape. Paid for it. Got an email to confirm, payment & delivery. But no purchase history showing on this item.  Never arrived. Sent seller @moneycruncher details & photo of purchase. The order number doesn’t seem to exist. What do I do? 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@gilcur9 

The problem you are having is probably because you are logged into the U.S. based site, (ebay.com). If you login to your home site, the U.K. one,   www.ebay.co.uk    you will probably be able to see the information you are looking for.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thank you for replying. I was on the U.K. site. I did take a photo  of all details when I  purchased.  Tracking/order number. Strangely the order number doesn’t exist! They took my payment. 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@gilcur9 wrote:

Purchased fly, bug killer tape. Paid for it. Got an email to confirm, payment & delivery. 

Click @gilcur9 on the button in that email to go back to the listing.

Then click on the See order details link across the top.

Next click More action > I don't get any.

And start a refund request.

After 3 working days (more if you're not working) if you still don't have a refund, come back to step in and escalate to eBay to get your refund.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thanks so much for reply & Yes it looks like I’m going the right direction. I never would have thought of doing that action. 
Thanks again.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply