Mobile Apps
Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to be.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Error 429 while logging in on iPhone

Let me start by saying that I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the application, I contacted technical support via chat who deactivated two-factor authentication, but I was unable to resolve the problem, every time I try to log in from my iPho...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Too easy to accidentally delete drafts on app

Seriously fed up with the swipe to delete drafts on the app, it's over sensitive as when I go to open a draft to complete it the app deletes it instead and I have to start all over again, which is so annoying. I saw in another thread this has been ha...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I need an e-mail of eBay to contact about my failed issuse. I paid money, is this enough? Should not I receive my item?!

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

android app invalid request - fixes dont help

Have been using the app for a couple of years without issue on my Google Pixel 4a but recently got the invalid request error. Despite clearing data/cache and deleting/reinstalling the app several times it still does not work. Has been two months sinc...

Multiple accounts

I opened a second account. How do I switch accounts on the app.? I don’t want to sign in and out every time. And if I can’t, how do I download a second eBay app on an iPhone

My ebay store when accessed using a mobile phone (Ebay app or direct web) only shows 2 listings ?

Our eBay store when accessed using a mobile phone (eBay app or direct web) only shows 2 listings, when in reality I have close to 13K + active listings. As mobile users consists of a significant potion of ebay users, I fear this has a big impact on o...

The new App update and Layout change for Android

The new required app update for Android changed  the layout scheme of the navigation menu to the bottom of the screen. Is it supposed to have been changed in the new update:  and is it possible to change it back to the horizontal pullout navigation m...

1000056522.png 1000056521.png

Outdoor waterproof cushions

I need to return the waterproof cushions I ordered .they are the right colour right material but there about 3 sizes too small and I need to return them and see if you do a bigger size .

My app keeps logging me out.

Ever since I did the last update everytime I use another app while using eBay it logs me out. The whole point of the app is so I don’t have todo this process everytime I use the app. I’m a new seller. This is very irritating

Probleme beim Fotografieren von Artikeln bei Erstellung neuer Auktionen und allgemeine Störung

In den letzten Tagen habe ich 30 Auktionen eingestellt und bei allen ein ungewöhnliches Verhalten der App bemerkt Foto machen : App zuckt und das Display wird dann immer schwarz Zoomen: Display wird schwarz solange ich die Finger auf dem Display habe...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors