Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Claim received today for package mailed 11/24/20

Naturally for a more expensive item--$160 on hold in my paypal account. Unfortunately the package was never scanned at all, so I guess I am out of luck. I guess my question is whether a package with zero scans is ever actually delivered. Ordered by a...

dropped off package at post office and was never scanned

i dropped off a ebay return at the local post office in the drop box . it had a return label i printed though ebay but the guy never scanned it . its been about a week and no scans so i dont get refunded now cause i guess he stole it or someone else ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shipping cost and delivery time

Hello,I do realize that the dollar is higher in the United Kingdom then it is in the United States. However, can someone tell me why the shipping cost and the delivery time from the United Kingdom to the United States cost more and takes longer to re...

Surprise UPS Ground Shipping Fee

So, I woke up in the middle of the night and decided to check my emails, to my surprise I have an email showing that ebay will be debiting my account to cover fees. I was actually a large payout not a large debit so that quickly woke me up. I shipped...

Shipping company.

I am interested in a large antique cabinet that the seller has listed as local pickup. I wanted to see if I could find a shipping company that would pick it up but don’t want to ask the seller untilI know some prices. I am looking for recommendations...

Resolved! Refund on shipping along with purchase price?

Hello. Am I responsible for refunding shipping as well as the purchase price if an item is received broken? The buyer sent a request to package securely as they had received broken items in the past. Thought it was secure but still arrived partially ...

Is This Going To Be A problem?

A month or so back, I purchased a set of DVDS from a seller in Texas. As the promised delivery date drew closer, I became concerned because I had not received a shipment notification. I contacted the seller and asked when the item would ship, and he/...

How long do refunds from eBay normally take?

I made a purchase and received a defective item. I opened a return and selected the wrong return reason by mistake. I contacted eBay and the customer service said to return the item anyway and eBay would refund for all shipping costs. So I purchased ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Paypal charges

Hey all I need help with an issue with PayPal, eBay is using my PayPal for all my shipping charges instead of taking it out of available funds from the purchases. How do I change the setting?Please Help...Thank You Tom.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Did I handle this situation right?

Okay, since the folks at eBay chat weren't available, I'd like to get you folks opinions on if I handled this right or not, and what my options/obligations in a worst case scenario. I listed a set of 8 ceramic Easter Bunny napkin rings and had them a...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors