Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Shipping to a certain country

Hello everyone!I have an issue I hope you could help me solve it. How can I make a specific country to pay more on the shipping cost? Because from reserach Ive made and talks I had with people all around the world I found that it will cost me more to...

Resolved! Buyer left comment called shipping charge 'ridiculous' and included 'price' paid

Buyer feedback comment: "fast delivery $3.87 for shipping though is ridiculous more than product value" It cost us $3.49 to ship the item. A difference of 38 cents. Is that not perfectly reasonable to cover packaging materials? The item is under 4 ou...

Ebay's So-called Shipping Service

Stay away from the Ebay envelopes!! The So-called tracking numbers they are using, are pretty much useless!! I have had items showing that they were delivered 2 or 3 days before I actually received them!! Other items were just showing label created, ...

Why Is Discounted Shipping Not Working

I set-up combined shipping discounts so that the buyer pays full price shipping for the 1st item and for each additional item it should add $4. Instead it is still adding the full price shipping for each item and not applying the discount. What am I ...

Resolved! International shipping help

I have a buyer from overseas who purchased an item even though it was listed as no international shipping. He really wants the item and has offered to pay for the costs of shipping and wants it sent Express. Item was originally listed as 'free shippi...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS

Anyone else still having problems with slow or lost PO deliveries ? Had two first class packages lost, both shipped from our local PO at the same time. Should I only be using priority mail ?

Shipping charge changes after purchase

Has anyone else had the issue of the dimensions, weight, and shipping service change after a buyer has made a purchase via the phone app? This has happened on several occasions to me. I had to cover the difference in shipping cost and re-enter the in...

ebay Standard Envelope

Does the eBay 5" X 7" Paperboard Mailjacket Envelope qualify for Standard Envelope rates?

About Shipping

Shipping a product to the customer is the most difficult part these days.Could you plz give some tips and tricks.Thank you all.Happy Selling

Shipping Estimates from Ebay

Why is it that the buyer is not charged enough for the package? I always put in the weight and the size of the box and still I have to pony up some extra money to pay for the shipping. What's going on?

shipping calculator vs creating label

I used the eBay shipping calculator to calculate cost of shipping item from US to UK. I found an acceptable price using UPS worldwide expedited. passed that info to potential buyer who wanted to proceed with sale. offer sent based on shipping price a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

fake tracking

seller sent me a tracking number.it was sent to another place and signed for..I called fedex..I went to the location and guess what..it was the same tracking only it was a key board and not a cooler..I have the pictures to prove this..ive been scared...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shipping from multiple locations

Hello, Guys Have a great day. I want to know from experts, My one of item in few locations as an example USA, Germany, China, and Italy. How can I add these items' locations to my listing? Can I add these few locations to my listing or What is the ri...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors