Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay automatically accepts return for any reason now??

I've been an ebay lover since 1999, but they have become ridiculous lately. What is the deal with accepting a return because the buyer didn't like the item? Nothing wrong with the item, it was simply buyer's remorse because they were stupid and didn'...

second shipping label

Hello,The item I sent my was returned due to lapsed forwarding address. She still wants the item, but now I need to generate a second shipping label for her to purchase — How do I do it? Thx

Ebay generated International label not printing today: "Insufficient data for an image" ??

When you open a PDF file in Acrobat or Acrobat Reader, the following error message is displayed: “Insufficient data for an image.” This is for printing an Ebay generated International label sent to KY only. All other USPS shipping labels USA and Inte...

Resolved! Postage just keeps increasing

I just sold an order and asked for $7.95 flat rate postage, customer pays. Looks like the customer paid $10.65. When I go to buy the label, ebays total for the label is $12.44. In fact, it's going in a flat rate padded envelope for $8.75. Seems rathe...

Seeking Advice on How to Handle a USPS "Delayed" Parcel

Sold & shipped https://www.ebay.com/itm/334210229129 on 11/24/21. Tracking is 9449008205498394866352. It departed 11/26 & has not been seen since. An extensive investigation resulted in USPS stating it is in transit & not lost. Buyer has yet to conta...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Exhorbitant overseas shipping

I order from the USA occasionally and am confounded by the huge variation in shipping fee for the exact same item. Cheapest is about $10 but can be as much as $30. Sellers claim:a) they have no control over shipping;b) they offer the cheapest option ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Global Shipping Exclusion

A buyer in Thailand has attempted to buy 3 art cards from me but gets this message, “Unfortunately, this seller will not ship this item to CM, Thailand. Here is what you can do: Update your shipping address and try again. You can find similar items f...

shipping

Can someone educate me on why eBay takes a percentage on all shipping costs although I do my own shipping without buying eBay shipping labels ? Seems like a ripoff but maybe I'm missing something here .

Resolved! New seller in USA. Buyer in China. 2k item.

A buyer in China purchased an item from me for $2,000. I signed up for global shipping, but he is saying I have to lift restrictions to ship to him in Beijing. What do I do? New on here.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors