Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

incorrect eBay international standard delivery shipping cost

Is anyone else having issues with the shipping cost for eBay International Standard Delivery? My (European & Australian) buyers are paying $11.90 for the cost of the shipping label which is should be $13 for an 8oz or less weight. This has been going...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 22 replies
  • 2 helpful

Shipping to authentication place

Anyone had this problem. Ebay give you a location for authentication, and the carrier is having a hard time locating to deliver the item.

GSP

Hey All! Hope everyone is staying warm enough!! If I have a package going overseas and its a few ounces over, bumping my priority box to KY to 3 pounds instead of two, its no big deal for me but will it be a problem when it goes to the GSP in terms o...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

international shipping

I do not normally ship outside the US but I sold an item today to a buyer in the US Virgin Islands and for some reason he is not able to make his payment because it says I do not ship outside the US. How do I fix this problem?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global Shipping

Has ebay changed their policy about protecting sellers using Global Shipping? A buyer left me feedback complaining about slow delivery. I shipped the book via Priority Shipping, the same day it was paid for. ebay knows that I have no control over the...

Ebay is charging for Signature Confirmation on Insurance over $500.01 - Should be free!!

Has anyone noticed that Ebay charges for USPS Signature Confirmation on items insured for $500.01 or greater? This used be free. The USPS doesn't charge for Signature Confirmation on any packages insured for $500.01 or more. I just go to the post off...

USPS Shipping Options Removed?

Has anyone else seen this?I offer most all of my listings for USPS Priority or USPS Parcel Select Ground. I think this gives the buyer an option when selecting a calculated shipping cost.However, I just noticed that the USPS Parcel Select Ground is a...

USPS Insurance

I cant seem to find the option to insure with USPS shipping,has it been removed?

Resolved! Attempted delivery scan- no access

I'm just wondering how these play out. I've heard of it but it's a first for me. I'm guessing they'll retry and thenThey probably have an angry dog or something... return if that doesn't work. But how does this work as far as refunding shipping etc? ...

Screenshot 2022-01-09 at 00-16-31 Manage all orders — eBay Seller Hub.png
User avatar by Rockstar
  • 13 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors