Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Any solution to customers buying multiple cards but cant purchase/check out with eBay standard env?

Trying to buy multiple trading cards typically gives my customers a message that this service is not available to their address. I know the issue is because the cards are listed as 1 ounce, and they try to buy more than 3 which totals more than 3 oun...

Resolved! International shipping - Service of choice?

Hi, So over the past few weeks I've done research on what shipping service to use for small items and have come to the conclusion of avoiding Global Shipping Program and ISD all together and shipping directly to the customer. I am wondering if 'first...

Shipping from India to U.S.

Over the past year or so, I have been ordering coins from India on eBay. The sellers are fine, but the problem is the shipping, namely India Post, the national postal service. In rare cases, it can take less than a month for the item to arrive in the...

Resolved! shipping to England

I'm a first time seller. Buyer asked if I could ship to England. Buyer offered much less by bidding than I wanted for my item. I'm trying to figure out shipping and how to change my listing to show how much I'd really like for this. Can someone help?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Product/Package weight

Hi there, I am a new eBay seller and am wondering if I have to put exact weights in for simple books going through media mail? At first I was guesstimating 1 pound per book but then wondered how particular I need to be and I don’t want to get in trou...

Print label now opens new tab, then a popup, then you get to print your label. TOO MANY STEPS!

Well of course ebay has "improved" something and now what was easy takes many more steps. After purchasing a label I USED to click print and the popup came up to choose printer and then click print. Well now after the label purchase I click print and...

Resolved! Buyer wants refund but item in transit

Hello! I have a buyer who opened an INR case stating he wants a refund since he doesn't want to wait anymore. It's been more than 2 weeks so I understand his frustration and am willing to give him a refund, but I'm worried that if I refund him NOW an...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 2 helpful

Standard Envelope - DYMO LabelWriter

I often sell baseball cards for less than $20 in my store. How to I print the eBay standard envelope on my DYMO LabelWriter 450 Turbo? Having issues figuring it out. Thanks!!

Resolved! Media Mail work around?

I hope someone has a solution. About 2 months ago, I noticed that if I listed a book in any other category but books, the eBay label maker would not let me select media mail, even though I'd set it up that way in my ad.I could still print the media l...

shipping a sold item

I sold an item today and am ready to ship via USPS on Monday. The item is in a box 12x18x27" & weighs 43 lbs., but the label eBay produced for me to print says "flat rate envelope, priority mail." I paid $7.50, but something seems off. What do I do n...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refused my appeal

Hi , can anyone give me information on how to speak with a person ,they have no number they have me going around in circles, it's wrong I'm sick and tired of speaking with a computer, an email or number ,I'm not letting this go I'm out a chunk of cha...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sports cards

Guys you need to stop taping the cards, baseball cards whatever, to the inside of the dang envelope. If you put it in a hard case you do not need to tape the card inside the envelope all it does is bend the card when you try and open it. The heard pr...

Sellers beware: Ebay DOES NOT honor their International Standard Delivery $100 indemnity / lost pkgs

Sellers beware: Ebay DOES NOT honor their International Standard Delivery $100 indemnity for lost packages.Here is eBay’s page about the international standard delivery program:Introducing eBay international standard deliveryhttps://community.ebay.co...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors