Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Good Riddance Regional

With the simplicity of Regionals I never bothered to deal with Cubic when it first came out. I thought it was too complicated to save a bit more money.Now that Regional is gone and I'm forced to maximize Cubic potential, I'm finding out that I'll be ...

Shipping Issues on Ebay Combined and Flat Rate

If you use Combined or Flat Rate shipping, there is an Ebay issue where they are not properly applying it.I have a flat rate of 4.21 plus 1.50 for each item up to a max of 8.95.If a customer purchases an item they are getting 4.21 for every item with...

Estimated delivery date

Sold an item, 01/24. I shipped on 01/25. I have 5 days handling time. Said ship by 01/31. Estimated time of delivery that Ebay showed buyer was 01/28! Before my official ship date? this makes no sense.

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer paid for items but supplied an invalid address?

What does a seller do when a buyer has supplied a shipping address that eBay states isn't valid? I've tried contacting the buyer but won't address this issue. The address she provided is to a hotel company in Houston in care of a different person. Do...

REASON FOR SHIPPING FEES

I was told by eBay a while back that Ebay charges fees for shipping because many people overcharge on their shipping fees when selling their items.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Purchase label at UPS store

Hello all... I am pretty new to the UPS world although have been shipping USPS for quite a while... I have an item where seller wants to be sure it is insured properly... when looking online in community it appears to me that when we purchase UPS ins...

Resolved! Tracking says item is delivered but I haven't received the package.

I bought a phone for $880 with tax, and according to the provided tracking number, it was delivered at/in the mailbox. The thing is, I don't have a mailbox at the shipping address, it is a store address. I would also expect that the package requires ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 19 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! 5oz Item return, but the label is Priority Mail

I searched for 60w incandescent light bulbs. I chose the cheapest ($12.50 for 6). I didn't read closely and when they arrived, they were black light bulbs. Totally my mistake. I requested to return them. It was approved, but when I went to print the ...

Resolved! My shipping calculations are coming out too low.

Hello, new to selling here. Virtually every item I sell is being undercut by low shipping calculations. It's been very frustrating. I have adjusted the weights on every item in my store 2 times now and I am still losing 2-5 dollars on every item I sh...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors