Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Freight Forwarded Portland Oregon - Repeated Name

Hi - I'm getting several orders from different accounts with the same FF address. None of have a crazy amount of feedback, but all the feedback is positive. I googled the address and am not seeing anything about scams or anything of that sort. I have...

Resolved! Won't let me void a shipping label

I need to void a shipping label. There is no “void” option to the right of that label and each time I click “reprint” I get this message: “We can't let you print this shipping label more than 5 times”.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

My ship from address is wrong

I have shipped a few items and bought my shipping labels through ebay but the address on the shipped from line is an old address. I've looked in ebay and paypal and can't see that old address anywhere so I don't know where this is coming from or how ...

International seller sent wrong item

Question: I bought three items from an international seller. Paid EUR 45.00 for shipping. When items came, one was the wrong item. Other two were correct. When contacted the seller, he said to keep the wrong item and he could send the correct item if...

can not print e bay shipping lable

I AS OF YESTERDAY CAN NOT PRINT E BAY SHIPPING LABELS, CAN PRINT OTHER ITEMS SO PRINTER IS WORKING BUT WILL NOT PRINT LABELS ANYONE HAVE THIS PROBLEM

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS Discontinuing A & B PRIORITY BOX

Effective January 22, 2023 (and subject to approval by the Postal Regulatory Commission), Priority Mail Regional Rate Boxes A and B will be discontinued, and the current pricing for these boxes will no longer be applicable. Customers with Priority Ma...

Fedex vs ups rates and distance

So I've done a bit of research, I also look at pirate ship. This is more for general advice and experience from others. I live on the west coast and have been using UPS ground but then I realized shipping to Zone 4-8 is a lot of times up to 10% cheap...

Resolved! Priority Mail A Box ?

WHY is the Priority Mail A Box STILL showing as an OPTION on a SOLD item (01/03) when USPS Discontinued it? What happens if Seller buys postage on that size, on eBay, & ships? It is almost $3 less than Medium Flat Rate Box.

z.jpg
User avatar by Guide
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

How can I ship the product from Turkey?

Hello, I live in Turkey and I want to sell my products on ebay. but unfortunately I couldn't find the answer to the question I was looking for because some opportunistic people fill the internet with nonsense information. When I sell from Turkey, wit...

Seller Protection Due To Blizzard

Ebay generously wrote when the horrible blizzard came that we would be protected if “your business is impacted, eBay will automatically protect your seller performance, including: Your late shipment rate Your valid tracking upload rate “Item not rece...

Resolved! Product Tracking

I ordered some items and it was coming from out of the US, I was trying to find a way to track the item. Is there a way to see where the package is?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors