Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

help for Awaiting shipment

Since the end of May 2023, several orders that have already been shipped appear in the "waiting for delivery" submenu. They had a tracking number and a “shipped” label, but still, it was confusing, and worrying, to see them there. how long will it ta...

Resolved! Trying to find my total spent on shipping labels for the last year and the total is incorrect

I'm trying to find the total I spent on shipping labels for the last year for my taxes. In the seller hub under Payments>reports>expenses it shows I only spent $9.17 on shipping. My tax invoices for each month show no Shipping fees except for Decembe...

Shipping non eBay item with eBay item

I have recently had a counteroffer accepted on eBay for an item. The buyer wants me to include another item and ship them both to the same address. Can I ship them in the same box with the eBay discount label, or will I need to ship them separately (...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Combine shipping

I know it's not appropriate for the seller to ask the buyer to pay extra for shipping if shipping ends up being more expensive than what was listed in the auction. Is it appropriate for a buyer to ask the seller to combine shipping when multiple auct...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Standard Envelope to Guam seems to not work

My buyer is located in Guam and was able to select eBay Standard Envelope when they bought my $2 card. When I go to print my label I get an error that "something went wrong." I assume the thing that is going wrong is that my buyer is in Guam(I just b...

International shipping - tracking

Hello, I opted out of the NEW international shipping program. 2 of my items were purchased before I had opted out. I shipped both to the shipping center in IL. This was the beginning of April. One Buyer is contacting me now to say they still have not...

FedEx Ground Economy

When preparing a listing I saw this choice and used it in several listings. I was surprised when after a purchase while preparing a label that it was actually called FedEx Smart Post. So it is called one thing in preparing a listing but a different t...

Ebay Shipp. I'm on eBay special program have to mail within 24 hours of payment. I do @ marked down

Been with eBay 25 years. I'm done. I'll take the higher % and not pay monthly for a store which is worthless and tons of ADS on my listing page for SOMEONE else. What the HECK happened to you???? Calling eBay tomorrow to get OUT and just be a regular...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Parcel Select Lightweight

Does anyone use this? I started to learn a bit about it and it’s like opening Pandora’s box. I read that Stamps.com does offer this, I have stamps.com but don’t see that service enabled in the software with my account. Perhaps it’s something I need t...

Ebay not showing item delivered by UPS

I sold an item back at the beginning of May, and shipped it out with UPS. I kept up with the tracking all the way, and entered the tracking number on Ebay as well when it was shipped. UPS sent me an email stating the item "was delivered to front door...

UK Shipping issue

I'm having an issue with purchasing a label going to the UK. I sold a CD to someone and every time that I choose to purchase the label, it gives "It was not possible to generate the label. Something is wrong. Please try again later."I've read a tiny ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors