Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Buyer got wrong address

I dropped a package included tracking at usps yesterday, buyer contacted to me and said wrong address so they want to cancel all order and want to change address but already out of shipped. It was shipped priority flat rate. Can return mail back to m...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Why did seller ship via UPS knowing there's a strike coming?

I ordered a hockey jersey from Ontario, Canada that's being shipped to the USA via UPS Standard. The seller insisted on shipping via UPS despite the likely strike that'll happen August 1st. I'm extremely worried I won't recieve my jersey as the strik...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping costs

Hi all,I have a question that I hope someone can answer for me. When I sell an item that weighs under 15 ounces, using calculated shipping, the buyer is not being charged the whole shipping cost. For example, two days in a row I sold a craft supply, ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bubble wrap

Looking for reasonably price bubble wrap. We could order from uline and just do a 30 day net, but there a $60 freight fee, due to the size. I've looked all over the place, and usually people complain about the quality on the cheaper stuff. Just see i...

Resolved! Sending Supplements to the USA from Canada

Can I ship cinnamon extract supplements from Canada to the USA? I received an order from a USA customer for a bottle of cinnamon extract supplements. I packaged it up and gave it to my courier, but the package seems to be sitting and not moving. I am...

What's up with Ebay Standard Envelopes?

Anyone having an issue where Ebay Standard Envelopes shipped through the USPS don't have updated tracking and just vanish in the postal system? I sell a lot of trading cards, and most of them are low value (under $20) so I ship using an Ebay Standard...

EIS opinions

hello everyone, just looking for some opinions about EIS. We always used Ebay Standard Intl, which worked fine and got plenty of orders from Canada and the UK, and other countries on a regular basis. Since however being automatically enrolled into EI...

How to report buyer with fake address?

I have an order from buyer with obvious fake address. he also have active listings for over $100 items. He have email address in street field and some random letters in other areas. I know it is fake address. It is not fowarder. How do I report this ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors