Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! best way to send a large lens?

What is the best method of sending a large 600mm Nikon lens?UPS? FED EX? or USPS?Im concerned about damage of the fragile item.I sent a few other large telephotos in the regular USPS, and they did ok.But this is much larger and more valuable than the...

Buyer bought a gift card from me 2 mos ago, now says it's invalid, wants a refund which I don't offe

Ok, what would you do. I do not accept returns. I sold a $50 gift card mid may to a restaurant chain which I had called the number listed on the back to verify it had the full face value available. Buyer contacted me says the card is "invalid" and wa...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Problems

I want to tell you that I did not get any product from a party eight-drive and my money has not returned yet, which indicates the lack of credibility of the site

Resolved! How would you handle this situation?

I bought a crochet handmade dog sweater. Sent the exact measurements to the seller. Told her my dog is a doxie mix, and is long like a doxie. I sent her these measurementsNeck = 10 (snug measurement)Gerth = 16" (just behind the front legs - snug)Leng...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Order Cancelled / Wrong Address

hello all, please excuse if this is a repeat post. a buyer has opened a not recieved request on an item from me. checked the tracking & it looks like the item is on its way back to me as undeliverable. messaged the tracking & shipping add, to the buy...

Buyer claims fake on t-shirts....

I just had a case opened last night on some tees I sold in a lot (2 for $20 w/free shipping). The buyer claims these aren't real, because they have these same brand tees (SMET t-shirts in a L) and these tees, "fit like a kid's, or a woman's small". N...

returns

What do I do to cancel the request for shipping it back if the seller has said yes, but I don't want to send it back?

Should I get my money back for this? AS IS Parts or Not working CPU.

All that happens is power flashes on for half of a second and then it goes off. The seller on ebay said this in the item description, "Due to the nature of delidded chips I will not offer any refunds or returns so this item is for sale as- For parts ...

LOST RETURNED ITEM

Hello there, I purchased an Eau de toilette from a seller. I received the item but it was spoiled (didn't smell. It was expired).I contacted the seller and after a lot of communication and complaints from my side, he asked me to ship it back. I shipp...

Ebay says buyer shipped a return, nothing has arrived.

I'm unsure if I'm being scammed, or dealing with an incompetent buyer, please help. Pardon the long message, I want to lay out the situation as clearly as possible.Last month, I sold a used, working, GPS unit.The buyer left good feedback, which prais...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer lost case and opened credit card dispute

my listings are no returns and specifically state what they are for and encourage to refrain from buting if u dont know. Buyer bought 2 items, then emails me saying its not compatible after i already shipped and it not even delivered yet. She then th...

My package is lost...

I bought TWO Pandora beads from a seller, paid for them together so it'd be shared shipping. They never gave me a tracking number but i DID get the package. BUT i only got ONE of my beads. I instantly messaged my seller and he told me they were shipp...

UPS tracking reverted back to a shipping label has been created

Seller shipped item on Thursay 7/6/17. Transit time is two days. I have a UPS account and received an email. Scheduled Delivery Date: Saturday, 07/08/2017 Estimated Delivery Time: 01:15 PM - 05:15 PM Tracking on UPS website showed it was less than 10...

User avatar by Scout
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

NEED TO CONTACT EBAY

I need to call Ebay customer Service.. All my Items seem to be returned & not Single sent is been payed. I get messages form ebay that money is refunded. Not True.Help me contact them directly.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors