Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! How can this be " case closed without seller resolution "?

I had a buyer open a return stating that for part of the purchase, I mailed the wrong item. (4 Ink cartridges and supposedly one was the wrong one). Let's just assume he is right. I asked him to send a pic of the items he received from me so I could ...

Refund Due Date

I had sold some wheel spacers correctly detailing everything about them in the sale post with no returns accepted. About a month after a customer bought the item, he states it's the wrong size and he was mislead, even though that isn't the truth. He ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Lots of confusion about Insurance payouts

A few days ago there was a VERY long Thread in which many posters advised a new seller to obtain insurance on some of her transactions. Several posters said this would protect her when an item was damaged in transit.And that the seller would not lose...

So i was tracking an item shipped from china, ebay pop up said handed over to customs 10 days ago

Then by chance i placed my mouse over the Chinese tracking number in the pop up window and it was a link to more detailed info at USPS ! wish i knew about that before? Why didn't the ebay pop up include the rest of the tracking updates? So that same ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer wants full refund, but does not want to return item

I have recently made a sale on eBay and sent the item to the buyer which is from the United States. However, after more than a month (close to the 45 day period), the buyer sent me a message telling me that the item has not arrived yet. He told me th...

Why do some intl orders have no estimated delivery?

I've noticed some orders will have no estimated delivery, that's typically international shipping from China/Asia to South Africa but also had that happening with a seller in Israel. Those deliveries always take longer than 30 days to arrive, which i...

Ridiculous shipping costs

Why does eBay allow sellers to post ridiculous shipping costs such as a $100 computer tablet with a shipping cost of $55? One would think eBay would be more progressive in regulating such abuses as Amazon is. You would think the days of cheap Chinese...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 19 replies
  • 2 helpful

Vásárlás

helló.rendeltem egy terméket és át is utaltam az összeget.de a termék nem érkezett meg,közben kiderült az eladó egy csaló.irtam már a pénzvisszafizetési garancia végett de semmi érdemleges,ilyenkor mi a teendő??

Can't print combined shipping lable

Just called ebay for resolution - sending message to teck department - back to writing a lable I guess - hope the system allows me to input the tracking number today 8 times

guest order issue

I ordered an item as a guest buyer, paid through paypal - got an email stating my item has shipped, but the tracking number keeps coming up as not available and when I search the seller's email address it doesnt come up. Also when I use my email addr...

New Seller, how do I verify shipping address for buyer

My father in law is new to ebay, just sold an $850 peice of technology. As a new seller, his money is held by ebay until x-days after package is received. He's find with that.Ebay shows they have received the $850 on the seller dashboard screen. The ...

Deceptive shipping practice encountered for the first time.

This is the first time I have experienced this practice. I ordered an item from a "power seller" or large seller here on eBay and the item was marked as shipped. I saw the item was out for delivery today and I never got a package delivered to my resi...

• 11 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors