Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

UPS shipping estimate too low - help!

Hello All, I sold an item and ebay estimated the UPS ground shipping to be approx $40. I am trying to print the label (first time using UPS), and the cost is $69. What am I doing wrong? Zip 27949 to 45208, 49 pounds, box is 32x24x19. Any advice? Nata...

Shipping

Hey guys i have a question. I live in switzerland and international shippings costs about 50 usd. I live right across the border of france and over there international shipping costs only 20 usd. Can i live in switzerland, put my items on swiss ebay ...

Victim of fraud, but can not leave feedback

A while ago I order a jacket from a seller based in India. The only thing I ever received was a letter with a small patch of leather. The seller did communicate, but only made vague promises that were not kept. I am now going through a drawn-out proc...

USPS again proves how competent Big Government can be...

This image of USPS tracking for a package sent recently from Southern California, USA to Toronto, Canada demonstrates the pervasive incompetence of government-run enterprises. Will USPS EVER!!!get their tracking act together??? According to this, the...

FirefoxScreenSnapz117.jpg

Resolved! USPS sent my package to the wrong country

I wanted USPS to ship my package to Teplice (41501), Czech Republic, but it seems like they shipped it to somewhere in Kentucky. Even weirder, it looks like they've been doing that for like 3 days even thought it's just like 400 mi from Chicago to Pi...

Screenshot_1.png

Need help with returning item, is seller trying to trick me?

I bought an computer mother board (110 usd) on ebay, which is defective. I contact the seller for a refund. He tell me he doesn't accept a refund but he will accept the return, check it, and send me a new one if it's defective. But my mother board is...

Resolved! GLobal shipping program seller wants Express mail

I have a potential buyer from a foreign country asking me for an express mail shipping price on an item I have listed. I use the Ebay global shipping program for foreign deliveries. How do I answer a question like this? I checked the shipping details...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping cost paid by Buyer lowered after Invoice sent!?!

I had a strange occurance this evening. An Auction was won by a Buyer and and Parcel Select was selected for shipping and shown on the Invoice (to be sent) for over 6 bucks. I packed the item and realized I could save the Buyer some $$ by switching t...

Resolved! Buyers' returns becoming "case closed without seller resolution"!!!!?????!

Buyer bought something then had buyers remorse and asked me if it's ok to return the item (they pay shipping because it's not SNAD, and also, they don't get refunded original shipping on a Free Shipping item - so there's no reason for me to scam on t...

Shipping to APO

I changed my shipping address to APO for both ebay and paypal... and u noticed very little ships to my address. This morning everybody ships to my address? Is there is a period of probation after changing the address? Or what exactly happened?

Seller won't cancel order

I bought a charger at 8:45pm and paid for it. I asked to cancel at 9:04pm because I later realized it wasn't an original Apple charger. The seller said it already shipped at 9:51pm and refused to let me cancel. I contacted them twice with no response...

Put package in box without label

So i made the mistake of putting a package in the box at the post office without a shipping label.any help on how i can retrive the item?would they have to open it to make sure i know whats in it?also do they pick up on sundays at the post office cau...

Is the return request not working?

I have opened a return request on 08/08/2017 for an item that arrived damaged, but when I view the return details the photos I attached do not show. Also when I go to the resolution center it does not show up in the resolution center as a case is ope...

BUYER BEWARE on Returns - Seller Posts Fraudulent USPS Tracking #

Beware of criminal sellers who post a fraudulent USPS Tracking number to eBay on your return item page while sending you an actual USPS return label via email outside of the eBay portal which is then untraceable through eBay. Seller reports that you ...

Resolved! Returned for additional postage

Hi guys so it's my first time shipping a package and I'm new to all this shipping stuff. I printed the shipping label off ebay without changing the correct weight and when I got to the usps she said my weight was off but still charged me and said "ne...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors