Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Global Shipping to Ireland

Hi,I recently bought a toy from a seller and she informs me that the toy has arrived in Kentucky on 4th December to be shipped to Ireland.In my purchases, the item is not marked as posted or shipped and I have no way of knowing if this was really sen...

Resolved! "The Return is Closed" Troubles

A buyer purchased a laptop from me but as soon as I shipped it he canceled the purchase and issued a return (Note: I have a no returns policy but this item is worth a decent amount and I didn't want any troubles). As soon as eBay gave me the options ...

Resolved! Is there any way to provide buyer return label if no case opened?

Email exhange w buyer, I agree to return, no case opened.Does there have to be a "case" to use an ebay label that I buy & he prints?If so, can I start & do this as the seller?OC I can just refund post & he does the label, but ebay label would be bett...

The seller disappeared.

I have a problem, I bought a PS4 game and after about 4 days the image of the game disappeared and the seller also disappeared. I have written and do not answer and it seems that Ebay can not help me solve this problem. What do you advise me? I leave...

Buyers closing or cancelling returns and then still wanting to return the item

Hi, I could use some help in dealing with a common problem I have been having. A buyer opens a return request, I accept it. Then they cancel the return request and message me saying they still want to return the item. Usually they cancel due to havin...

Missing item

I ordered an item a few weeks ago and today I received an email saying it should have arrived at my house but it' not here. Should I wait another few days or...? what should I do?

Potential buyer harassing me about shipping charges.

A buyer has been harassing me about my shipping charges, which I listed from the very beginning. He's insisting that I should send it cheaper because he's worried his package might be stolen. He's sent me seven messages, even after I tried - very pol...

Item "Damaged" Upon Receiving from Seller, Who's responsible?

I sold a perfectly working watch, in brand new, mint condition, to a watch mega-reseller on eBay and then returned after receiving my order with a complaint. They said the watch arrived damaged, the second hand came loose and the watch wasn't running...

amount in credit card transaction is different from the item's price

Recently I placed an order using credit card. I was surprise when I check the credit card transaction the amount debited was far different from the price which I should be paying only. It like the item's price is only 50dollard then I paid 70$. I con...

JVC HARNESS

Hi I purchase a JVC Harness from you guys a couple of mounths back but still have not recieved any feedback regarding my purchase. email- shollenbach2@gmail.comcell no - 073 2600 799

Additional Shipping Methods - Idea For Allowing More Than 2 Shipping Methods

I know I can offer two shipping methods for my auctions plus one for shipping outside the US but it would be so nice to be able to offer at least three, especially around the holidays. I like to offer a cheap method, which is usually USPS First Class...

Received multiple late shipment defects, does ebay not take into account the Thanksgiving holiday?

Sold several items at 10pm on Wednesday 11/22 and since Thursday was the Thanksgiving holiday that would mean that I had up until midnight on Friday 11/24 to get these packages into the Postal system with my 1-day handling requirement. These packages...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Can you use your own packaging for priority? Can you use your own for flat rate priority?

Hi everyone, new seller here. I want to ship by weight. I tried to ship something by "padded flate rate envelope" setting on ebay, because I misunderstood a youtuber saying to use the "package/thick envelope" setting to ship priority by weight. My pa...

Resolved! shipping item to a buyer, i paid full costs shipping, they say there's C.O.D. at post office?

Buyer is demanding i give him $4.00, he says the post office says there's C.O.D, i sent the item which was a liscense plate, i paid $2.61 for first class which i print label at home. I don't believe i am the one who should eat the C.O.D money. what s...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors