Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Resolved! im curious about ePacket delivery from China

do some sellers lie about using ePacket delivery shipping method to attract a USA buyer? i ask because i am awaiting a package that is taking alot longer then it should(surposed to be no longer than 21 days).When i first placed the order the seller t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Ebay combined shipping on my 2 items but I want to send in 2 packages

Ebay automatically combined my 2 items and I couldn't separate them to send each separately. So I printed one label and then went to "Shipping Labels" under "Sell" and reprinted the 2nd label; but now I can't add the 2nd tracking number to the sold i...

How do I get my return label money back?

Do I just open a case? Buyer asked for a refund so I asked him to return the item, he never did and paypal refunded him his money before I started the return process and bought the shipping label through paypal.

Guaranteed Delivery... first tet is a JOKE!

I received a "sneak peak" for the Guaranteed Delivery program from eBay today. After a few minutes I realize it's a complete joke!First, the guaranteed delivery switch says 3 days which cannot be changed. Next, all of my listings say 4 day free deliv...

Resolved! Question about a return

Quick question?I got my first auto approved return tonight.The item was $12.95Estimated refund $13.95Any one know what the extra $1 is for?

Item shipped directly from the manufacturer?

I ordered a item on EBay where it said it would be shipped out within 5 business days. So far it’s been 3 so I messaged them today asking about it and they told me it was being shipped to me directly from the manufacturer is that possible?. The manuf...

Package came back to me today labeled "Return to sender. No such number. Unable to forward".

A package came back to me today and was labeled "Return to sender No such number Unable to forward". Cheap item. Buyer had alreay sent a message asking about shipping time. What are my responsibilites at this point? Am I obligated to reship on my dim...

Sold a authentic purse

Hi i sold a new authentic coach purse from the coach store three weeks ago. The buyer told me she didn't like the item so she sold it to someone else on ebay and when thay buyer got the item they told her it was fake. What should i do about this situ...

Is anyone having problem with USPS new package weight scanning system?

I shipped a package a t-shirt to be exact. Then I received an email that the weight was incorrect and I was then charged over $8 when I had already paid $5 to shipped and the item only sold for $1, si basically I paid to get rid of a t-shirt. Has thi...

Sold one item, two separate packages, one damaged... please comment

Hi All - Made a single sale of a pair of two large items. I shipped both in separate boxes, separate labels, same shipper/type and at the same time via USPS insured. One item arrived today damaged, second item still pending arrival, which makes me mo...

Resolved! Calculating shipping costs

When I calculate shipping cost for my item when listing I have noticed it comes up more when the item actually gets purchased and ready to ship? Does this happen to anyone?ANd should I be clicking ebay cost vs in store cost when figuring out the ship...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Slow shipping

Why is it that I have to pay right away but they can take their sweet old time shipping something? I always pay right away and sometimes end up waiting 2-4 days for an item to ship out. Some sellers lie about when they've shipped an order and trackin...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors