Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Winning Bidder lives in Vietnam. My disrciption says i dont ship there.

Winning bidder lives in Vietnam and my discription says i only ship in USA so how do i handle this? Winning Bidder has no feedback score and not sure he wants the item cause he hasnt paid . Or is he waiting for me to send him an invoice with shipping...

Buyer asked to postpone shipping? Anything I can do?

Hi Everyone, Buyer bought an item from me this past week and had asked if I can hold onto it and ship it later this week so it arrives on the 9th, that's past my ship window. I'd really prefer to not get hit with a late ship...is there anything I can...

Buyer (me) changed address right after purchase

Hi, I don't know that ive ever used ebay and if i have it's been years. I purchased an item today and payed via paypal. Right after completing the transaction I realized my shipping address was to my parents house (from where I lived when I created m...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feeback

Customer purchased an item received it and then found it cheaper on Amazon. He wants a price match or will return the item. He is also threatening feedback i.e. "telling all his friends we are not customer focused" etc. Any ideas? Thanks,Diane

Resolved! eBay Service Does It Again! Improper Return Request Reason

I am the seller. Just got off the phone with eBay CS, who was very nice, but seemed a little inexperienced, so I kept repeating everything and have him repeat back to me to make sure all went smooth. I, the seller, called to escalate a return request...

Question for Refund money

This is my first time to use eBay, the seller gave me a refund from Paypal, but I don't build up a Paypal account yet, so I just need to log in a new account and connect to my visa card, and I will receive the refund automatically. The seller accepte...

Refund on International Return

I recently won a watch on here from a seller who in their listing said it was from Birmingham, UK. Well the watch turned out to be non working so I requested a full refund plus postal costs. It was accepted after two offers from the buyer which I dec...

Has eBay changed the way returns are handled, especially return shipping labels?

As the seller, I have always been able to send an eBay return shipping label to the buyer through the returns center. Now this seems to have changed. It appears that the buyer is now responsible for retrieving the return shipping label on his end. Is...

Got something I didn't order in the mail from an eBay seller...

I got a hard case for iPhone 3 today but the seller's name and the company does not show up in any of the saved Paypal email in the last 3 years, and tracking # doesn't match the 2 items I have in purchase history that hasn't arrive. Those 2 are from...

USPS Lost packages

Has anyone been having USPS loose several packages recently? I have had 3 package lost reports this week. All 3 show departures from random hubs all over the US (not just one region) and never appear again with a week since any update from the day th...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global shipping program problems

Hello, it’s practically impossible for me to contact actual eBay staff about this issue soo hope someone here knows... I ordered a roof molding for my 2011 Prius Back in January from USA, I live in Norway. So that’s where therbay global shipping pro ...

eBay Global Shipping not giving shipping quote.

Hello for Item https://www.ebay.com/itm/152966796501 I have both the Global Shipping Program enabled and the weight/dimensions inserted into the listing however when you click on the Calculate shipping button from France it says the seller has not se...

Why insurance on items we ship?

It is obvious that the "free insurance" from usps on items we ship is not free, the fee for insurance is in the cost to ship. So, when an item gets broken during shipment, the post office should follow through and make it right with the buyer. But, t...

User avatar by Scout
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scammed by seller

Placed an order with seller only recieved on of the packages. In good faith i wated for the second package it never arrived and i was to late to get a refund from ebay. Then when i give my feedback they have the nerve to say i was scamming them. here...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors