Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

US to Canada first class shipment "forwarded"

I shipped this item, handing it not across the counter but the the local postal guy, and it showed as "forwarded": LZ416984541US The last time I shipped one that showed up as forwarded it never arrived at its US destination.

4px/Singapore post

Has anyone got any experience with them? I got a tracking number from the seller, and it shows multiple scans, from pickup, to warehouse, handed over to airline, but the final scan, preparing to dispatch, was 2 weeks ago. That is when i track on the ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

DHL

Good day, How long before I receive my paid and purchased item, and it seems that Ebay doesn't offer express delivery, other companies have options of quick delivery such as DHL it depends on customer to decide on the one to choose? it saves time Ken...

Bought an article and received something different

Hi everyone, I'm not a very experienced user but here's the situation: Recently I bought an article and it clearly said it was model X. The package arrived but instead of a model X, I received model Y. I've sent a message to the seller and we're curr...

Resolved! GSP-Would like to confirm something before I get stupid.

I removed my GSP feature because I had a problem a few years ago. Sales are slow, so I was thinking about adding it again on a few items. I want to clarify details. I sold a phone case, I think to Canada. The buyer claimed defect, I think there was a...

Buyer requested return through messaging due to color....next step?

I am not a high volume seller, and this is the first time a buyer has asked to return an item. The request came as a message. The buyer states that in the photo the stockings appeared "Suntan" but he believes they are "Dark Taupe". It's such a subjec...

Buyer request to return item 2 days after buying it and item is shipped

Buyer bought item 2 dsys ago,I shipped it and yesterday buyer openef request to return the item because he changed his mind. I told that this is impossible and that I cant stop the delivery anymore. Also I told him that he should have cancelled order...

Sent a product back without opening a return request

So ive been trying to buy a new phone but every 'new' phone I get is used. One potential seller said that since the phones looked like new she posted them as 'brand new'. Anyways so I talked to the seller via messages and she sent me a return label. ...

GSP general questions.

Concerning what actually happens at the GSP center, do they automatically open packages to verify the contents? Do they repack items or just place a new label over the original one issued by the seller? Also, if I list an item and say in the listing ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Contact eBay privately Online

Hi, Is there any way to contact eBay privately about a return/refund besides calling? (I have pictures I'd like to send) I've been contacting the seller, but he's been extremely rude, accusing me of being a "liar" and "fraudulent buyer." Every time I...

not happy with iport charge

Hello dear ebay manegment thanks a lot to ebay website its one of the best or very best online shopping , im very old member in eby but in this year im not happy with import charges so i stoped buying with have import charges now buying from amazon -...

How Can I ship to a PO Box USPS after an auction ended?

I have a buyer with a PO box. I want to ship a small package via a USPS small package to him. It appears that my settings exclude PO boxes. I am OK with shipping to a PO Box. What are my options to get the package shipped? Can I over-ride the no PO b...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Closed Case My Favor, Now Buyer opens Paypal Dispute

Okay in 20 years never had a paypal dispute so not sure how to handle.I sold a projector Parts or Repairs, "Needs Light"Description : Powers on, no light, remote works some times. Of course I do not know anything about these or if I even put the tray...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 20 replies
  • 1 helpful

No shipping option for weight greater than 150 lb

Hello, I'm new to eBay and I'm using File Exchange to add and revise my listings in bulk. I only ship heavy items and want "Freight: Large items over 150 pounds">Other as my shipping option. Potential customers will need to contact me for a freight q...

Freight on Ebay.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors