Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping time

Hi. Is it possible that the seller takes more than 25 days to ship the item?Thanks...

Ended up paying twice for the same part that I no longer have

So in my haste, I ordered the wrong parts for my car, heavy parts. So I do the right thing and relist it instead of making/forcing the seller to pay for my mistake. So the buyer does the same thing. It was front hub assemblies for a 2k Sebring, not t...

Import duty from USA to philippines

Hello, Can someone please tell me if there is tax or duty on used items on Ebay USA shipped to the philippines. I know there is no tax for items under under US 200.00. However Is the 200.00 with the item plus sipping cost combined or purchase price a...

I did not receive item .

I did not receive item and the item was sent back to the sender on september 10, 2018.

Printing multiple shipping labels for one sales transaction.

I know I am not the only one who excitedly sits down to print shipping label and ends up without one printed copy multiple charges, cannot void more than one because post office thinks something funny is going on? This has happened to me so many time...

Resolved! Refund Shipping? What do you do?

Greetings All, I sell on Ebay part time and I've almost hit the one year mark. The majority of my listings are jeans that typically require (not cheap) Priority shipping. My question is....When a buyer opens a return because it 'doesn't fit', should ...

seller send item to wrong address

my address in my infomation are correct, but seller send item to wrong location. what can I do about it? ebay page don't offer solution. because item is marked delivered. and seller not responding to my email.

My USPS return label was printed my old address.

I just realized the automated return shipping label that sent to the customer had my old home address on. I no longer live there. I checked my return address in my ebay account. It is saved with only 1 address which is the current address. It looks l...

value for destination city

Trying to create a shipping label and it says need "valid value" for destination city.Using the given address and it won't let me change it anyway.Been on hold 1 1/2 hours when they said it would be 20 minutes!

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Help

Hello,This is my first time selling, so I'm looking for some help. I recently sold my computer, and it said the only 3 days I could ship it were Tuesday (9/18), Wednesday (9/19), or Thursday (9/20). I work all 3 of those days, but my hours didn't all...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

In delivered items

I have multiple items I have paid for that have not arrived. The user I bought the items from is not long available on eBay. So sending them a message does no good. I want my refund but it’s clearly not gunna come from the seller I assume it comes fr...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller do not accept return of an item that he was selling...

A seller don't want to get back his own product... my son tried the product (Cardiff inline skate) and is terrible to fit his fit with shoes inside of the skate... it was looking so nice and so much fun, but he will not be able to use it at all. I ma...

Resolved! Shipping Fees from both EBay and PayPal on same item.

Seeking advice. On my invoice from EBay, I'm charged a shipping fee and then when I view my PayPayl invoice they also charge me a shipping fee for the same item. Seems excessive to me that both charge a fee for shipping regardless of whether I go thr...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Escalating an open case

I didn't receive my item so I opened a case. I received an email from ebay saying I have the option to escalate my case which I would like to do. The instructions on the email are to 1. follow the 'case details' link below, which I did. 2. Click 'res...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors