Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Changing country shipping options when creating ebay listing

I live in Slovakia. My address (in slovakia) is clearly written in my profile details. I use the US version of the site since there is no Slovak or EU one. I want to create ebay listing. Everything is done except it wants me to pick shipping option. ...

Packaging

Where is the best place to go to have an item like a chair professionally packaged for shipment? Does eBay have relationships with any of the shippers like chairish does with UPS?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

usps

i have to tell you i've filed over 100 where's my package claims on behalf of buyers. they barely call back, inform you of anything. you may see the tracking say open case, wait 3 days and what do you have to do? well reopen a case. i had one guy yel...

Buyer return policy

I want to revise my return policy to Returns accepted on a posted listing, but it won't let me make any changes.

Opened a return by mistake. Seller never shipped the item

Long story short me and the buyer did Not decide to Go thru transaction after i paid for the item for personal reasons. seller agreed Not to Ship the item. Item is a very expensive Art piece 4k$ . I was trying to look for a refund option on eBay and ...

Who pays for the return?

I recently purchased an item that I thought was something else. I, almost immediately (within 10 minutes), realized I had ordered the wrong thing. I messaged the seller AND went through ebay to try to cancel the item. The seller never responded to th...

USPS shipping rate increase?

Why did all labels get a $.25 increase today without any prior notification and no messages on USPS website?I check printing costs prior to doing bulk printing and 2-3 hours ago, the prices were same as always.

refunding buyer

the screen keeps saying there is a problem with the refund

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Issues with customer support, appeals disappearing.

Recently, a buyer returned the wrong item to me. A $110 item. I contacted him, and he acknowledged that his wife must have mixed up the return labels for two items they were returning. Buyers who are trying to get over on us deny their mistakes, or j...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Fees associated with returns

We offer 30-day free returns. When an item is returned and we issue a full refund we have noticed that sometimes eBay issues a full FVF credit and sometimes they only issue a percentage. For accounting purposes we are trying to line up and make sense...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Overcharge by Pitney Bowes/GSP

I see a charge on my credit card for around $17 higher than the amount on the ebay purchase for an antique from the UK. How can I get a refund for this overcharge? I have contacted ebay customer service and been disconnected twice. No call back by a ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refund still pending

Hi. The seller and I agreed to cancel my purchade because the address was in incorrect. I already made the payment, so the seller started a full refund. It has been 8 days since the refund was started and the transaction status still says "pending ca...

Only Fed Ex label when person paid for USPS

When printing out my labels, one of my buyers paid for a first class USPS label like 99.9% of them. I went to print it and ONLY Fed Ex and UPS is showing as an option. I clicked on USPS and custom size as I always do and it will NOT show first class ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors