Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

Make An Offer To A Buyer - And See Nothing

I submitted an offer to an inquiry, on my eBay listing, using the "Make an Offer" feature, and there is no record of this offer being made.

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! My Item's Pic Won't Magnify

I put an item up for sale a couple days ago, and when I went to examine it I noticed the photos I provided won't enlarge when selected as the main one and then passing the mouse over. Also, when clicking on the main photo, nothing happens. There is n...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hey is ebay really functioning this bad?

Hey everyone. Is ebay on the fritz? Every place I go it's not working. The cart, the watch list. It doesnt move fast, slow as death. nothing is functioning? Everything seems ok on other sites. Was thinking maybe it's my computer?

Can not issue auctions :-((((

Relist does not work. When I try to issue a new auction - I'm still at step 2. CREATE YOUR LISTING... even after confirmation. After the auctions auction system changes, it does not work. Before everything worked.No error message. No red alert ...It ...

My listing has been removed

I received the following statement from ebay regarding my Ebook which is totally untrue. "Your listing appears to be intended for boosting or controlling feedback rather than selling a product."I have many satisfied customers who love the ebooks. The...

vulgar messages from eBay user - Can anyone assist?

Posted an untrue feedback to my account. I have sent a notarized complaint to the local police where he lives. I am seeking defamation damages to my company. I have a C Corporation. We sell drones. eBay has not addressed the issue. Mr. has a vulgar r...

International Performance Standarts

Just got that announce from ebay: "Starting August 1, 2017, only sales to buyers outside of the United States, United Kingdom, and Germany will count toward your seller performance in the Global region. Sales to US buyers will no longer apply to the ...

As if selling isn't laughable enough

So with the next to zero selling at this point. I recently have a non paying bidder (shock I know) who never paid and had the case closed against them. I'm due $4.50 in fees and this case closed early this morning... Not a single selling fee has been...

Resolved! Obscene Negative Feedback Completely Ignored~No Sale Was Even Made

I have been selling continuously since January, 1999. I now feel officially abandoned by eBay. I have reported an obscene negative feedback against me (causing me to lose my 100% rating) at least 5-6 times and have not received a single response from...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 72 replies
  • 1 helpful

Can't sell with new seller hub page

That new ebay seller hub page is a nightmare!. I found a backdoor link way to keep the old my ebay sell page but when i went to sell every time i click sell it takes me to my seller hub page instead of choosing a category. So i called ebay and they t...

Seriously Looking at a 2nd selling ID/Store. Advice? Suggestions?

I'm seriously considering a 2nd ID. Maybe even store eventually. I have enough glass & pottery to last for a LONG time, but have a ton of other things I could certainly sell and are just sitting around taking up space. I'm thinking I don't want to di...

Scam, Buyer returns different item than what was sent, Now they have the item for sale!?!

I sold a harmonica, item #391825794033. The buyer opened a case saying it arrived with a plate off and it couldnt be screwed down. I paid for the return and got it back but the plate was not the correct one. I told the buyer that i would need the cor...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors