Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

Scam, Buyer returns different item than what was sent, Now they have the item for sale!?!

I sold a harmonica, item #391825794033. The buyer opened a case saying it arrived with a plate off and it couldnt be screwed down. I paid for the return and got it back but the plate was not the correct one. I told the buyer that i would need the cor...

SELLER STRIKE! CANCEL LISTINGS WITHOUT ZOOM!

I am selling items that require zoom. Some could be $300+ items, but lack of zoom function will without a doubt hurt the final prices. I tried some various tests today. New listings with photos at 12x12 inches 1200x1200 and no go. Upped the size to 1...

Resolved! Promotion Problem...Again

This is the second time this has happened. I accepted a promotion yesterday for 100 free listings and when I try to do a mass re-listing, it charges me for the insertions. When I list them seperately, it does not. Has anyone run into this problem bef...

ZOOM WORKING

@superkeycomics @llllady @wolf*song Thanks everybody for the notice that zoom now works. It reminds me of the old saying that you feel better when you stop bashing your head against a wall. Has anyone seen an announcement from eBay? Mike

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 16 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Mouse over zoom not working.

I never had this problem before. I called ebay a couple of times. The reps keep telling me that I need to purchase gallery plus. They are clueless and have just told me that they will report the problem. Thanks in advance.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

SELLER STRIKE CANCELLED! Zoom Function is back! sort of

ZOOM SEEMS TO BE FIXED... Here's what we have determined by testing: 1) New listings: zoom is working 2) Items without bids, simply go into revise, delete all photos and reload your pics.This worked for us with 1000x1000 images. 3) For items with bid...

Quick Fix for Photo Zoom Problems with New Listings

Here is a quick fix for solving the problem of photos in new listings not zooming. Before posting your images, be sure that you have "Resized" them so at least one side of the image is a minimum of 1601 pixels in size. After 4 days of frustration, do...

Buyer claiming perfume does not smell like it should - do I have a chance? What should I do?

Hello All,Have come up against a though situation.I have sold a perfume recently, which was originally a present and not used (stored in a coold dark place along with our other perfumes) and sold without box as is. The transaction went thought fine, ...

How to deal with buyer claiming credit card was denied

I sold an item yesterday afternoon. The buyer messaged me last night saying he has been trying to pay for the item, but his card is getting declined. He said "I will try again in the morning, and notify you if it doesn't work so you can relist the it...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

How am I supposed to sell an article if scammers buy it within 24 hours?

Honestly, I'm fed up.I'm trying to sell a notebook with a starting bid of 360€ or instant buy for 699€. However, my listing seemingly triggers every scammer. Shortly after I put the listing up, someone with 0 ratings purchased it, asking for the full...

Ebay suspended my messaging for 7-days for sending a model number. Refuses to remove, help, etc.

So i've had my share of ebay horror storries, including them deleting my account 5 times in one month because of suspected fraud, causing me to lose thousands in products they let people keep. But this tops the stupidity cake, and I tried to sort it ...

Huge IN YOUR FACE Image Sizes in Revamped Unsold Page

Where you used to be able to view 10-12 lisings per screen on the old (and much better) Unsold Page ... eBay, in their questionable wisdom, as elected to reduse it to THREE., necessitationg constant scrolling to view them all. I encourage everyone wh...

NewUnsoldPage_2.jpg
User avatar by Guide
  • 10 replies
  • 2 helpful

Can we please stop fraudulent makeup sales??

I am trying to purchase the moschino x sephora eyeshadow palette which is sold out online and in stores, and even though it sold for only $48.00 online, everyone on ebay is selling it for almost 3 times that amount which is a rip off. Why do this?? Y...

A member messaged me instructing me to collude on pricing, threatened ruinous competition

A member messaged me. The member sells the same item that I have sold. I recently priced my item lower than the other member's price. (My price is lower by cents, a single-digit percent of the price.) The member's message said that the member had bee...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 26 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors