Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Editing active listing to change qty on my ebay premium store now charges listing fees when you edit

Noticed this last night. Was changing an active 30 day fixed price listing on my premium store. Changed qty available from 4 to 6 as I got in 2 more from my manufactuer. Fees at bottom of page turned from zero to 10 cents when I changed qty and updat...

E BAY PUTTING UNJUST EXPECTATIONS ON TOP RATED SELLERS FREE RETURN POSTAGE

If I buy a Regional A labe for $ 10.80 to Calf. For a box of wood 8 lbs. Reg. Priorty mail cost $22+. But e bay can not offer the A Box label to the buyer for return. That is a shame because. Most buyers know priorty mail is high on returns. So just ...

Yet another Global Shipping Center ???

Recevied a question about a BIN I'm currently running from a guy from Japan-he wanted to know if I would ship to Japan if he paid the international shipping. I checked and I have the Ebay global shipping center option already enabled.Should it be OBV...

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

Hopefully to whoever removed my listings have direct deposit setup for their checks. Watch me roll your checks til Tuesday. I'm gonna make sure all you who get paperbacks will wait 2 extra days before your checks get to you. .. .Now that you've gotte...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

I purchased a shipping label through ebay but it is not in my invoice and it never charged my paypal

After buying 2 shipping labels for a large set of items, i shipped them off today. I noticed that i haven't been invoiced the amount on my ebay account and i haven't been charged on paypal. Is there any way to find out how much i will be invoiced (if...

Resolved! eBay automated monthly seller fees via PayPal

Hi there, I have a question that i cant seem to find an answer to. Right now my monthly seller fees are auto deducted from my paypal balance monthly which works fine for me. Now my question is,, if i had zero dollars in my paypal account would ebay s...

Sellers and Buyers

I am an ebay seller and buyer for a while and I used to do the mistake of leaving the feedback for the buyer as soon as they paid the item with everything that has happened to me in the past months I start leaving the feedback for the buyers after th...

Ebay Stores

Like many of you I have seen my sales take a nose dive in the past few months. My Anchor store subscription expires June 1st so I am thinking of cancelling it and doing 2-3 smaller niche stores. I sell a variety of antiques collectibles and books so ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer scam

Hello! I just have 2 mi ths trying to sell and every item i posted are “buyed” from buyers trying to make me fail in the process to steal the item. How i can sell and have access to better kind of buyers. Thsnks is advance

I am LOST someone HELP ME with REAL answers PLEASE

I have been working long hours, so i have tried to look into the so called "Free returns", but keep getting different answers. So if someone has the actual facts, then THANK YOU! in advance.I already have 30 day returns, i do next day ship, i am in c...

remove from the list

Hi, I recently ordered an item,but after the payment thru paypal and it is already confirmed.the item that I bought was removed in my list.Please advice me.

Eight Days and Counting before this ship blasts off.

I am tired of CSR's giving the wrong info.I am tired of CSR's not being able to speak english.I am tired of getting screwed by eBay.I am tired of paying for the CEO's private jet.I am tired of being stressed out about false snads that eBay will do no...

Saved list

Can somebody please tell me where my saved list went that I created? I was just saving a bunch of items and now the whole entire look of seller hub or selling manager pro has changed. I am so annoyed with this time consuming pos website!

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Question for CD sellers

When you do single sales, do you ship in bubble mailers? Boxes? Bubble mailers reinforced with cardboard? What is the preferred method of packing single CDs these days? If you ship in a simple bubble mailer, what is the rate of buyer complaints about...

WHAT WOULD YOU DO? FREE RETURNS

Remember the TV show "WHAT WOULD YOU DO"? They have run many show about CASHIERS/WAITSTAFF/BARTENDERS giving to much change backin a OBVIOUS way to customers. In each case 9 out of 10 Kept the money!! They had flimsy excuses about doing so. So does t...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors