Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Resolved! remorse and extortion now allowed by buyers to return

I sold a used gps, free shipping and no returns, with pictures of exactly what is included, and listed exactly what is included. I even mentinoed in the description that the gps accepts preprogrammed memory cards for detailed maps. I also stated that...

Exact Prices should not be displayed in Feedback

I understand the purpose of including some price information with feedback so that other buyers can see how a seller handled a transaction that was a certain dollar value but I don't think it is useful or good to include the exact price of a sale for...

User avatar by Scout
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Inventory/restock/out of stock

Ihave a number of listings with variations. From time to time some of the variations sell out. The listings are "good til canceled" and the out of stock option is turned on. Here is my problem. When i restock the variation that is out of stock, it co...

Canceled and issued refund but final value fee and gallery fees not refunded

I canceled and issued a refund but the final value fee and gallery fees are still shown as charged to my account without any credit. Is this normal? I read an eBay article which said I should receive a credit. How long does it usually take to get the...

UPC scan code

If you are listing an item and you want to search for it can scan the UPC to try and find it. If you find the item in ebay catalog, and want to sell one like it. Ebay will ask what the UPC is before can list the item. Why can't scan the UPC then?

Resolved! Buyer Seller Feedback extortion and return manipulation, Just a heads up.

Here is one for you, This buyer/seller left feedback extortion on my page. I won an auction and paid, seller cancelled immediately, No message at all. I left honest feedback in regard to what happened. Negative feedback. The seller then, immediately,...

Is Coach's efforts against counterfeit illegal if items are real.

I have received 7 day suspension for trademark infringement on coach purse. This is my second violation. The first involved 2 Coach purses that were removed. This time 1. I have a friend who will remain nameless ( because Coach doesn't authenticate) ...

Resolved! How to avoid buyers with 0 feedback? wasting so much time on them

Hi9 im selling quite a lot on ebay but still havent figured out how to avoid my time being waste by scammers. I list most of my stuff as auctions for 5 days (saving me time and i know when it ends) dont have the buy it now price cause dont want it. I...

Resolved! No Free Listing the Past 2 Months!

What happened to the free listing offers the past 2 months? I don't have a lot of items so those offers mean a lot to me. I've been waiting to relist but haven't seen an offer since Christmas! ebay needs the money? How about a Bonus for Sellers like ...

Resolved! Buyer Obviously Did Not Read Description....

Recently I sold a - Vintage BOSE SoundDock Portable iPod iPhone DIGITAL Music SYSTEM, APPLE iPOD 4GB which stated in the listing - The SoundDock works, however the age and charging capacity of the removable battery pack is unknown and therefore canno...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Talk about the worst week on eBay in 3+ YEARS!!!

The last week has been a nightmare. From roughly 5-600 a week to below $200! Just look at that graph...it's amazing. Those who post slow sales posts, just know you're not alone. Best of luck to everyone out there dealing with this...but this is just ...

buyers remorse

i sold a lot of bluetooth speakers as is in the discription and now the buyer wants to return them and get a refund. I told him as much info as i could thru emails. What should i do. I dont do refunds and it was as is.

How can you tell if your buyer is legitimate or not?

I'm a new ebay seller and just started two days ago. I was nearly scammed once with the whole pishing paypal confirmation email thing and know now not to trust buyers with 0 Feedback. I relisted both my items (one being a computer and the other an ap...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors