Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

TRS Seller Protections - policy page issues

Referencing this page:https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/selling-policies/seller-protections?id=4345&st=12&pos=3&query=Seller%20protections&intent=seller%20proections A buyer falsely claims an item was not as describedIf the report qualifiesThat link...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

eBay no longer relevant w/100:1 seller to buyer ratio

After decades of selling on eBay, my goal is 2 close my account after the holidays. Between insane FV fees & s/h costs, INR fraud, intermittent throttling & blackouts, low-ballers, porch pirates, lack of advertising, etc., eBay is no longer worth the...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 35 replies
  • 8 helpful

does store reset exist?

Ok, I am getting desparate here. No views, no sales, impressions 1/3 what they were last month, gross down by 38%. i called cs and of course they declared all is good. is there such a thing as a reboot or reset for stores that will improve views? I a...

Hostile Policy Takeover...

Has anyone else noticed random policy changes while listing? Since closing my shop in 2010, I have only offered auctions during the holidays and not fully stocked a shop on ebay. I decided to try a full blown store this year...to my dismay, many, man...

Can a Seller BLOCK Non-Pay Newbies with LOW or NO Feedback?

When I first joined eBay, I had the Option of Limiting Bidders with less than 10 Feedbacks. It seems now all of my Non Pay Cases are results of Newcomers or Users to eBay with Low or No Feedback. There is zero communication or acknowledgement of "Sal...

Dear Ebay, the kids are sending emails again

After the "Wall of Text" email now I get this email. How could any company with adults at the helm release something like this? In a way this message is hilarious, but after the humor wears off it is just sad. How about an explanation Ebay?

Screen Shot 2019-10-31 at 8.19.22 AM.png
User avatar by Guide
  • 38 replies
  • 13 helpful

Resolved! Maybe eBay's parent corporation needs a tax write-off?

I have seen businesses purposefully decrease consumer satisfaction so they can go bankrupt and shut down. Like a mogul who owns 5 restaurants and one is doing poorly, so, at that restaurant, they decrease staffing and raise prices and then shut down,...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Managed Payments is killing my business.

I bought what Ebay was selling and signed up for managed payments at the beginning. A couple months down the road I've had my seller rating downgraded due to a drop in sales and I found out today that because I was enrolled in the Global Shipping Pro...

Ebay doesn't protect its sellers

How can sellers protect themselves from lying theiving buyers? I sold an item that a buyer claimed was counterfeit. Multiple calls to Ebay "teammates" did nothing to remedy this awful situation. The first time I called, the rep on the phone said the ...

Auto make offer can offend buyers if sellers don’t know its on

wow. I just made a $12 offer on a $13 item because the make offer was on even though it was already seemingly priced fairly right to me, but hey, the make offer was on so okay, I thought I was making a respectable offer. It was immediately declined w...

User avatar by Guide
  • 43 replies
  • 6 helpful

Will eBay Ever Admit That Only GTC On Fixed Price Kills Sales? Let Sellers Decide !

I am sure that there are a lot of sellers with a "PRODUCT" that they sell over and over, so, GTC makes sense. However, there are lots of sellers that list collectibles, often "ONE OF A KIND" and they, like myself, NEED that ability to list FIXED PRIC...

GTC are ending with no notification and not showing in UNSOLDS.

I ended 2 listings in the last 24 hours on ebay because they sold on other platforms. I imported them into Turbolister just so I had those 2 listings. What do you know, 18 items came down!! I checked all these other listings and they are no longer in...

• 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

Huge drop in traffic and sales. TRS but sales down over 80%

Sales and traffic decreased by over 90% compared to last 5 years same time frame. Currently down 82% for 31 day period. Down 90% from last yr. This decrease started in November 2018 when eBay changed to cataloged search. We have sold items full time ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 43 replies
  • 24 helpful

Shipping an item to the verified address when they messaged saying a different one.

Hello, We recently shipped an item to the customers verified address (paypal address), even though they said that the address was wrong and gave us a different one in a different state. We have listened to buyers a few times without getting burned. M...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors