Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Slow sales?

Anybody having issues with sales being much slower than normal? The past week has been abysmal. I don't know what changed but something isn't right.

What kind of scam is this?

First time seller. What the hell is this? This person supposedly won the item I was trying to sell. What do I do?  

Screenshot_20211004-072640~2.png

selling macbook pro used on eBay

I want to sell an used macbook pro on eBay. What should I describe to the customer ? All the informations from the Manufacture are enough ?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need Help new here to selling on ebay

Hello there I recently started selling on ebay and have some active listings.1-Question : is if I lower my asking price on my listings do potential customers see that adjustment in price even though they haven't been a watcher only viewed my item? 2-...

Resolved! Is it okay to put in my listings

I do take reasonable offers. Just drop me a line.? I don’t want to set it to best offer because to many people have not paid with that feature. If someone ask me to reduce many times I will but I go into my listing and change it to the agreed price b...

Advise?

Hello, guys!Sold 2 identical perfumes to the same buyer (2 in 1 order).While packing, no idea how or why, I accidentally damaged the original package of one of the perfumes (a big crack/cut in the cardboard).Reached out to the buyer yesterday (Sunday...

My 4 industrial listings are not exempt from selling limits. Why?

I can not list more items. I keep getting an alert saying I've exceeded my selling limits, but I have not. I have 4 (exempt) industrial items that are 303149404822, 303477157094, 303149411441, 303477198859 that equal over $42000. These should be exem...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Insurance for eBay international standard delivery

It covers up to $100 right? Has anyone filed a claim for this yet? Was it easy to get accepted? I have an order shipped on 5/19 and hasn’t shown any tracking update since 5/24. Buyer is getting peeved. I think I also have another transaction headed i...

Posting item

Hi I am totally new to eBayJust got item sold And it's asking me to print labelIs that only optional ?Can I send stuff without printing label from eBayCan I address package myself ? I know sounds stupid but I don't want breach any terms and condition...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help with how to pay Ebay seller fees with Payoneer

Hello!Now that my sales are no longer deposited in my PayPal account due to the new Managed Payments, I would like to arrange to have my seller fees be debited from my Payoneer account. Is this possible? If so, could someone please tell me how/where ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors