Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

having trouble advertising

when i copy and paste me link to twitter or facebook it says link is not available it just started happening 2 days ago on the ebay app. does anyone no what that is it also says that after 90 days the item is unavailable

Little-to-no views recently- what’s the deal?

Hello all, I’ve recently noticed a huge decrease in my views and thus my sales have plummeted. I started eBay in January of 2021 specifically in the used clothing category and have been steadily building up my store ever since. I’m currently at aroun...

How to improve listings?

I tried to list a few other items and so far the current one I had no new views in like days. What are good tips in making a good listing? Thanks

Sales Cap for Month?

So I have really dialed up my business this month, and the last 2 weeks have been the most I have ever sold. Yesterday I noticed once I crossed a certain number in sales for the month (around 10am) my sales just stopped. I thought maybe it was just W...

unable to create seller account.

,chatted with 4 agents - none could help me.registration fails, text to my cell phone produces error :Something went wrong. Check everything is right below.”what next??

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Item Specifics Comics & Books

Has anyone figured out exactly what they want in Item Specifics for Comics & Books?, Mainly The Grading System, It does not accept ungraded or N/A, Any Help would be Appreciated

Most Marked as Helpful Authors