Returns
Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Printing return label

I am having trouble printing a return label. I received the attachment with the label but no matter what I do I cannot get it to enlarge. I even had other people try so I can't think it's my printer or my settings. I have never had the problem before...

Return not as described

I returned an item that was not as described and was charged shipping not to mention tax. I never should have been charged for either, if item is not sold then there is no tax , item not as described(doesn't fit ) should get a full refund. If I go ba...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Return stuck due to system UK

I bought a dress described new that arrived with stains and bits missing. I requested a return and the seller sent me an Evri label I dropped off May 28th, and which was updated as collected 30th. There is no update in the ebay system and no way for ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

necesito ayuda con una orden

hice una orden de un Cover de sofaldos el cual necesito devolver ya que las medidas son incorrectas y le falta lazos para amararlo , y ya eh hablado tanto con el vendedor como con el personal de eBay y nadie me resuelve el problema . el vendedor quie...

I've been railroaded into paying a return that completely contradicts contradicts ebay return policy

With no reason to support ebay decision to refund the buyer in a transaction where the item I sold works 100%, and has the description copied straight from manufacturer so it had no valid reason to side with the buyer who claimed it wasn't as describ...

What happens if I cancel a return request

Let’s say I request a refund for an item then cancel the return request after I shipped the item back will the item still go back to that person or will it get sent back to me ?

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

return as seller sent wrong shoes

Seller sent wrong shoes and wants me to pay for their return ! Cannot get them to respond as need a prepaid shppng label and Ebay refuses to help t appears.. now what/ no tel. # for Ebay.

Resolved! Seller Opened a Case because of a Vacation

May 12: I bought shoes.May 22: Received shoes. (They were shipped a week after ordering.) The wrong size was shipped; the description said size 39 and they were a 41.May 22: I initiated a return, which was an automated process providing a free return...

Did Not Receive Refund after canceling Items

I canceled three purchases with the seller and they canceled for me. It shows I was refunded but It's not in my bank account. Spoke to the seller and they said I had to contact you about my refund. Also spoke to my bank and there is no pending refund...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! refund

This is what the seller is telling me after I opened a case for sending me the wrong product."I am helping you apply for a refund You can keep the project But the case you opened prevented me from applying for a refund You need to close the case so t...

About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started:

Most Marked as Helpful Authors