Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay App Shopping Cart Bug, repeatable

There is a bug in the eBay App (android) shopping cart. Steps to reproduce in App:1. Add items to cart from multiple sellers2. Make sure some of the sellers accept credit cards and paypal3. Make sure one (or more) sellers accepts only paypal4. Checko...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

2 examples which show metric meter is not functioning properly - worth a look

Down below are the two underline items showing on the metric meter they are not delivered. Which is incorrect and I was told I can not remove them. Not only did the customers leave a great review but I also provided underneath showing the items deliv...

Irrelevant search results - sorted by price

Hello!Search function with price sorting has become almost irrelevant.The main reason is that most of sellers tends to put different kind of items in one listing. It seems that the only aim for that is search results manipulation.For example - search...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Caught EBAY including a SOLD item in my relists

brian@ebay The blues have wanted examples when eBay includes a sold item in our unsolds. I caught this one during a batch relist, and only because I had sold it recently AND given a partial refund because it was damaged by the shipper. https://www.eb...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Sold items are still active and not appear in my sold items

Hi.My paypal app says that I received money. As I can see - I sold item. Nevertheless - this item is still visible in my active listing. If you see it - you can see "item is out of stock". Nevertheless it is still not in my sold listings.Have somebod...

Sale Link in Store not working...

I created a sale today and selected the option to add the 'Items On Sale' link to my listings. Clicking on the link fails to take buyers expressly to the items on SALE. Instead it takes them to ALL my items. Buyers aren't going to want to wade throug...

drafts

Hello everyone My question is: I have 2 ebay accounts. I have several drafts of my products in one account and would like to migrate some of them to my 2nd account. Is that possible. Thanks.

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't Change Values in Draft

The Price and Quantity fields in draft will not allow new amounts to be entered, can't change existing values on a sell similar item. The field just goes blank, can't type anything in. Thanks

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where is the Remember Me option on eBay Mobile?

So I stupidly updated the eBay app and now I have to sign in every time I use it. I checked Settings and the only option under Signing In is to change your password or sign in with Facebook or Google. This is why I usually only update when I absolute...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors